Burnley | Vital Football

Burnley

Obviously Bruce has reservations about playing Wilson and ASM from the start but at least we have a couple of game changers on the bench

Willock dropped after scoring seems harsh but it will be interesting to see how it pans out

This has the potential to be on a par with the Brentford cup game or the Brighton or Sheff Utd league games in that we'll barely have a shot. This tactic made even worse by them playing with a rookie keeper.

Same clueless shite we've watched all season absolutely nothing changing. If anything getting worse. Honestly wish we were rock bottom instead of this fuckin shit

Clark jumping in for a needless free kick and I think it was him that was at fault for their goal

Fernandez trying to usher Clark further wide to cover the run to the byline but just stood off

Of course if you did not know Newcastle, you would expect them to come out firing. Instead they have come out lethargic and defensive.
They need to get Saint Maxim and Wilson on to turn things around

They don't deserve to stay up, absolute shite, wouldn't have any of those overpaid ***** at Whitley Bay!

That fucking clueless **** Bruce is something else like!

On that note, I'm off to watch paint dry as it'll be much more entertaining.

They don't deserve to stay up, absolute shite, wouldn't have any of those overpaid ***** at Whitley Bay!

That fucking clueless **** Bruce is something else like!

On that note, I'm off to watch paint dry as it'll be much more entertaining.

If Wilson and ASM come on in the second half and turn it around does that make Bruce a tactical genius?

Sitting here watching some shite individual performances

We are not being over ran by a far superior side we are just struggling to string two passes together to take the pressure off