Burnley v NUFC | Vital Football

Burnley v NUFC

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
We see ourselves today playing in a game that sees, as predicted, the fate of one sides Premier League future hanging in the balance. Luckily, it's not us as the nerves would be shot.

We have a test though, a test of our future professionalism and one that could see if we have what it takes for next season's battles of trying to finish in the top 8. Where we have to think of our own game rather than worrying about the opposition.

I have a sneaky inkling that this will finish 3-0 for some reason. It should be us but football isn't called a funny game for nothing.

FTXiSkvXEAAAvAX

Lascelles has accidentally done Joelinton here. Looks in a bad way think its a bust ankle. He's going to have be stretchered off.

Last edited:
No idea what has happened to him but he's been 'off' for months now

No one obvious on the bench to replace him with Murphy already on

No-one slags Miggy though when Wilson's through and he doesn't play him in and goes for goal .
That's because everyone knows almiron is extremely limited and could be on his way out. People blow smoke up saint maximin arse and he can't even get to double figures combining his goals and assists. Not to mention how often he gives the ball away and was just at fault for their goal

They sacked Sean Dyche and replaced him with a fella who wasn't considered good enough for Tranmere Rovers. Looks a wise decision that doesn't it ? The decisions of some football club owners beggar belief .

They sacked Sean Dyche and replaced him with a fella who wasn't considered good enough for Tranmere Rovers. Looks a wise decision that doesn't it ? The decisions of some football club owners beggar belief .
They'll have the pleasure of visiting the stadium of shite

At least they can take 6 points from them hopefully. I followed the last games on on Sky sports. It was quite entertaining and all the goals scored were shown which was a bonus.

Not the greatest result for my household but it is what it is.

Good result and did ourselves proud with final league position. Great effort all round.

And another positive to add to Newcastle’s bow. Integrity. Compare Newcastle’s effort today to say, Neverton’s at the Stadium of Plight for instance.

Good stuff.

Even though it’s condemned me to the couch, tonight!

Not the greatest result for my household but it is what it is.

Good result and did ourselves proud with final league position. Great effort all round.

And another positive to add to Newcastle’s bow. Integrity. Compare Newcastle’s effort today to say, Neverton’s at the Stadium of Plight for instance.

Good stuff.

Even though it’s condemned me to the couch, tonight!

Tell the other half to get on the couch !

I'm just judging ASM by his own standards though - he's looked well off the pace and offered very little for weeks now

I agree. There's been something off with him as if he's been trying to keep a low profile or something plus his little huff when he was subbed wasn't mentioned.

Back in October there was every chance we would be playing 'them lot down the road' next season unless something drastic happened to our fortunes. It can't be understated the magnitude of the job and improvement at every level at the club that has been done. The victory at Burnley makes us the first team with 11 more wins in the second half of a top flight season (12) than in the first half (1). Next most is Chelsea's 10 in 1967-68 season.