Burnley v Manchester City- KO- 8.15pm GMT Tuesday 3rd December 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Burnley v Manchester City- KO- 8.15pm GMT Tuesday 3rd December 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Someone commented to me how miserable Pep looked. He has always regarded this part of his job as a frustrating, aggravating carbuncle that he would gladly avoid. I would struggle to contain my disdain for them, their petty agendas, for their desire to seize on any comment and run with done spurious angle....:wack:

I wonder why such a late kick-off. Our schedule is bad enough as it is.

Amazon Prime, new kids on the block, set the times. The other game they are showing tonight kicks off at 7.30pm which, I suppose, might allow someone to switch streams at halftime (this is only a guess).

But overall, it is starting to get ridiculous that they have such control of the scheduling.

Someone commented to me how miserable Pep looked. He has always regarded this part of his job as a frustrating, aggravating carbuncle that he would gladly avoid. I would struggle to contain my disdain for them, their petty agendas, for their desire to seize on any comment and run with done spurious angle....:wack:

He has always been this way, he does get frustrated that a lot of the time he must wonder to himself do these people actually get paid for asking these questions?

I wonder why such a late kick-off. Our schedule is bad enough as it is.

must be an amazon thing, whether they are catering for others counties to join in, just like when we play in Ukraine etc, the times of kickoff although 8pm here, must be 10pm there.

Amazon Prime, new kids on the block, set the times. The other game they are showing tonight kicks off at 7.30pm which, I suppose, might allow someone to switch streams at halftime (this is only a guess).

But overall, it is starting to get ridiculous that they have such control of the scheduling.
Hmm, you are probably right but it’ll be 22:15 by the time it’s finished and I’ll be three sheets to the wind well before then.

....and here is the reason confirmed (as suspected) --

"With staggered matches each day, fans will be able to watch the first half of a 19:30 GMT game and then the 20:15 GMT match (or an entire early game and then some of the later one)."

good find C. the bitter blow is that we will be behind the radio and listening to the radio would tell you there is a goal before you see it on the box. I am not sure if I can record it or not.

Hope the video quality improves! I am too used to watching football in HD these days......standard definition for any sport generally sucks.

Sean Dyche has taken the fuse out from the electrical supply - no lights in the tunnel or away dressing room. 🙄 Either it’s f*cking amateur hour or he genuinely is screwing around (which I wouldn’t put it beyond him)

Update......the lights are on in the tunnel, just not in the City dressing room.

I smell a rat.

Dyche is totally not beyond this sort of nonsense to disrupt Guardiola’s preparation for the game, to disturb the player’s pre match routines.......

Burnley have doctered the light in the dressing room, this is the premier League and is a shocking state of affairs, put a shilling in the meter Dyche!!!

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Angelino, Rodrigo, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Stones, Mendy, Mahrez, Cancelo, Foden, E Garcia