Burnley v Manchester City- KO- 8.15pm GMT Tuesday 3rd December 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 3 | Vital Football

Burnley v Manchester City- KO- 8.15pm GMT Tuesday 3rd December 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

With De Jong, is Presenter Gabby Logan, Alan Shearer smirking at the point toons got and Roberto Martínez.

Shearer banging on about City letting goals in but we are still up there in terms of being the best defence.

[Our problem is besides VAR, is being atrociously wasteful in front of goal

Commentary By Caroline Oatway @Roline_MCFC
19:22
💡
Crazy scenes in the away dressing room at the moment.
There are no lights on!
The players are entertaining themselves, singing Wonderwall.
Madness!

Drinkwater starts his first PL match for 21 months.......

🙄 I hate things like this and can just see him scoring :arrghh:

Knowing our luck at the moment I can just imagine one or more of the players stepping into the pitch with their shorts on backwards 😅

Burnley have doctered the light in the dressing room, this is the premier League and is a shocking state of affairs, put a shilling in the meter Dyche!!!
When we did the Etihad tour last year we were informed by the guide that home side seats were heated, but not the away teams(the fancy padded seats for the coaches) So they all play games. I must say heated car seats are the dogs bollox.

Over on the Palace v Bournemouth game the Prime graphics are a bit wobbly......making my eyes go funny o_O

Drinkwater starts his first PL match for 21 months.......

🙄 I hate things like this and can just see him scoring :arrghh:

21 months without a game this is a fast game and it is difficult to get match fitness if we start well and take our chances, but more importantly, Jesus has to score, if he can hit two then he may just start to relax and make it difficult to replace him.

When we did the Etihad tour last year we were informed by the guide that home side seats were heated, but not the away teams(the fancy padded seats for the coaches) So they all play games. I must say heated car seats are the dogs bollox.

There can be no better feeling than starting a football match with a warm bottom 🙂

Bernardo SIlva 💬
"Of course, we’re not in the ideal situation.

"When we first started the season, we didn’t want to be 11 points behind Liverpool in December.

"There’s still a long way to go – that’s the reality.

"It’s 11 points – not one, two or three – but we have to keep going and give the best possible response tonight and try and tighten the gap as much as possible."

Could not agree more, JK. It’s freezing over here and there’s nothing nicer than a nice warm bum on a car journey. :ROFLMAO:

Club Journalist David Clayton 📝
"City make four changes for the short trip to Turf Moor.

"Angelino, Bernardo, Nicolas Otamendi and Rodrigo return to the starting line-up with Riyad Mahrez, John Stones, Benjamin Mendy all making way - Ilkay Gundogan is suspended."

Bernardo 💬
"It’s always a big challenge, especially here at their pitch.

"The atmosphere is always really good and the fans are really good.

"They’re a very physical team. We’re not expecting an easy game.

"We need to give a quick and good response after the setback at the weekend.

"That’s what we’ll try to do.

"If we want to have a chance of winning this competition, we might need to win almost every game – if not all.

"We have a complicated task ahead, starting tonight.

"We need to win so we’re focused on tonight’s game."

Hmmm. As I feared - picture quality is not great

On the plus side we can see the game. The downside is that the pictures feel like a poor internet stream........which I guess it is 🤣

Pep, being interviewed admits that the team is not doing well and could be sacked even if he wants to stay, I wonder if the hacks will pick up on that and work it for all it's worth.