Bunter Burns strikes again | Vital Football

Bunter Burns strikes again

Seen it now, Derby = a sinking ship

Even Reds fans are pulling him on the content of his "article". The man's a joke, even down the A52..................

Over bloated nincompoop...take no notice, no one else ever does.

Not true. A lot of people on this thread obviously do. Are Derby a sinking ship ? Obviously Gary Rowett did and with FFP constraints looming on the horizon I think you will have your work cut out just to stay in the Championship.:utv:

Not true. A lot of people on this thread obviously do. Are Derby a sinking ship ? Obviously Gary Rowett did and with FFP constraints looming on the horizon I think you will have your work cut out just to stay in the Championship.:utv:

Basie...he’s a long past it overweight former footballer who makes a living out of trying to stir things up, much like yourself, between Derby and Forest. No one takes any notice, so put your Scunthorpe scarf down and give it a rest.

It looks like Lampard is a serious candidate. He would not still be talking to MM if there wasn't some cash available, of that I am sure. They are still talking so there must be some despite it appearing that MM told GR we are skint and there isn't any. Has he really bluffed GR out of the job (into another) and a 2M fee from Stoke. If he has then the man is a genius.

If we have any trouble we know where to come for advise Your the experts at scrambling to stay in the Championship

Basie...he’s a long past it overweight former footballer who makes a living out of trying to stir things up, much like yourself, between Derby and Forest. No one takes any notice, so put your Scunthorpe scarf down and give it a rest.

I would rather hear the views of Kenny Burns than those of Craig "Gi it sum boot" Ramage who blasts out his decibels on Radio Derby. Though I don't agree with Kenny on one point. Mick McCarthy would never want to manage Derby.:utv::utv:

It looks like Lampard is a serious candidate. He would not still be talking to MM if there wasn't some cash available, of that I am sure. They are still talking so there must be some despite it appearing that MM told GR we are skint and there isn't any. Has he really bluffed GR out of the job (into another) and a 2M fee from Stoke. If he has then the man is a genius.
I have read somewhere that we will have a top 8 budget again next season, so if we managed to hold on the VYDRA and Davies and get rid of the dross we may be able to do something especially if we get Jody Morris in with the deal as well.

Latest Rams News