Bundesliga and Brexit | Page 4 | Vital Football

Bundesliga and Brexit

Just to remind you again on this. The UK pay the lowest welfare payments per capita, including state pension, in Europe. Other, more civilised countries don't persecute the disadvantaged as you seem to.
With respect Nottingham if the welfare is so low how is it there are so many people who choose to live off it. Thats the baffling bit. Who are these folk you see smoking outside of pubs in the day time.
All shiftworkers? Thank goodness the Poles and Romanians are here to do the work that is snubbed by our own people.
On top of the welfare there is free rent and community charge. Theres another lump of about £700 a month tax free.
The DLA gravy train too is used and abused and youll find the parent or parents of the biggest tearaways on your estate will no doubt be claiming another 3 or 400 smackers a month because theyve got their kid statemented after theyve made their kid like that in the first place. This in turn is denying genuine claimants their rightful payments.
Hardly persecution. Seem well looked after by our state and so the genuine should be.

With respect Nottingham if the welfare is so low how is it there are so many people who choose to live off it. Thats the baffling bit. Who are these folk you see smoking outside of pubs in the day time.
All shiftworkers? Thank goodness the Poles and Romanians are here to do the work that is snubbed by our own people.
On top of the welfare there is free rent and community charge. Theres another lump of about £700 a month tax free.
The DLA gravy train too is used and abused and youll find the parent or parents of the biggest tearaways on your estate will no doubt be claiming another 3 or 400 smackers a month because theyve got their kid statemented after theyve made their kid like that in the first place. This in turn is denying genuine claimants their rightful payments.
Hardly persecution. Seem well looked after by our state and so the genuine should be.[/QUOTE

Peanuts compared to the amount fiddled by tax avoidance. You're pointing your finger at the wrong end of society, Jeff.

The finger needs to be pointed at both ends, not just one or the other. Now May's screwed up Brexit it may focus the minds somewhat.

I certainly will not be complient to a goverment that could contain McDonnel and Abbott and if we are not out of that EU I can see there being civil unrest on the streets.
No deal is better than a watered down Brexit.

We are leaving the customs union, the single market, freedom of movement and ECJ juristriction if you vote to leave - so said the tory gvt info leaflet in 2016 in a bid to scare people not to do this (and funded by taxpayers money btw) The majority of voters said we're up for that and voted accordingly.
Come today those people have clearly been disregarded and sold down the river.
Whatever your political persuation what is the point of voting for anything ever again as the metro elite and establishment get what is best for them and what they want regardless of the views of the common man.
Its a sham of a democracy

We are leaving the customs union, the single market, freedom of movement and ECJ juristriction if you vote to leave - so said the tory gvt info leaflet in 2016 in a bid to scare people not to do this (and funded by taxpayers money btw) The majority of voters said we're up for that and voted accordingly.
Whatever your political persuation what is the point of voting for anything ever again as the metro elite and establishment get what is best for them and what they want regardless of the views of the common man.

The tory policy was actually to remain and the govt leaflet sent to homes actually encouraged people to remain ! i think your memory is playing tricks on you

Hey ho, six points out of the next two games is much more important than Brexit or the Bundesliga but no matter what, McDonnell is an horrible politician. A dispicable individual living off soundbites and exaggerated information.
Not one likeable characteristic at all. Same goes for Corbyn and Abbott. All much worse than any of the buffoon Tories but quite possibly they could be leading the country soon. What ever happened to the party?? Where's Livingston and Hatton or are they too far to the right these days?

Can I have some annall? Hopefully the Queen will tell them in more polite terms than I could ever muster to fuck off and get out of her palace. Is it still a stated aim of these enemies of the UK to dissolve the monarchy?
More inane crap you have read then.
"enemies of the UK" - really??????????????????

Let's not forget that the referendum vote was split. It was too close to say that leaving was the ' will of the people'. There were two main groups of people who voted leave. The very rich, like Rees- Smogg voted leave, because they didn't want their off shore bank accounts taxed, and the Sun reading lower working class who were blaming the EU and foreigners for their falling living standards instead of the failing banks who were really responsible in 2008.

The people in the middle were quite rightly voting to remain, because they recognised the importance of the EU to the UK economy and society.....including most Tory and Labour MP's.

There were two main groups of people who voted leave. The very rich, like Rees- Smogg voted leave, because they didn't want their off shore bank accounts taxed, and the Sun reading lower working class who were blaming the EU and foreigners for their falling living standards instead of the failing banks who were really responsible in 2008.
Or the Daily Mail / Express reading wanna be social climbers who think they are better than others and should therefore vote Tory or Leave

The tory policy was actually to remain and the govt leaflet sent to homes actually encouraged people to remain ! i think your memory is playing tricks on you
Think you misunderstood my context. The leaflet distributed by the government was remain supporting by pointing out what leave would mean. The majority of people understanding this voted to leave anyway despite the goverment propaganda. That was my point and those same people are now being ignored hence why bother voting in future

Think you misunderstood my context. The leaflet distributed by the government was remain supporting by pointing out what leave would mean. The majority of people understanding this voted to leave anyway despite the goverment propaganda. That was my point and those same people are now being ignored hence why bother voting in future

Sorry about the misunderstanding Hampton and I agree that if the majority are ignored(and I actually voted remain) then democracy has lost and why vote for anything again if it isn't actually binding!!

Sorry about the misunderstanding Hampton and I agree that if the majority are ignored(and I actually voted remain) then democracy has lost and why vote for anything again if it isn't actually binding!!

The key point here is that the vote was too close to call. Some kind of compromise deal would reflect more accurately the divided opinion in the country. Personally, I would think a second ballot now would give a more accurate reflection of public opinion now that people have been made more aware of the key issues. Now, that would be democratic.

The key point here is that the vote was too close to call. Some kind of compromise deal would reflect more accurately the divided opinion in the country. Personally, I would think a second ballot now would give a more accurate reflection of public opinion now that people have been made more aware of the key issues. Now, that would be democratic.

What would be democratic is to act upon the first referendum result. This half arsed effort is neither here nor there.

So if we lost to Reading on Saturday to a last minute of injury time dubious penalty then after the game the ref admits he got the decision wrong and it should have been a free kick to us would the game be replayed or the winning goal chalked off?

Not a bloody chance!

So if we lost to Reading on Saturday to a last minute of injury time dubious penalty then after the game the ref admits he got the decision wrong and it should have been a free kick to us would the game be replayed or the winning goal chalked off?

Not a bloody chance!

Games of football are not decided by the fans.....otherwise we'd be in the Premier League!

What would be democratic is to act upon the first referendum result. This half arsed effort is neither here nor there.

Only about 34% of the electorate....fewer if you include UK citizens living overseas.....actually voted to leave. In countries like Switzerland, where referendums are a part of their political system, it is normal to require at least 60% voting for a policy before it is adopted, especially on such a massively importance issue as this.

Last edited: