Bulldogs hockey NG | Vital Football

Bulldogs hockey NG

Many on here will not realise that you`re talking about ice hockey, jokerman. University of Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs college (ice) hockey team. Excellent achievement for them, college hockey is great to watch. But, of course, the real thing is now in full swing - the NHL (best pro-hockey league in the world, by miles) Play-Offs !!!

Premier Sports (subscription channel) is covering all the games. Freesport (Free channel) is showing some of the Play-Off games and is well a look if anyone has a slight interest in the sport. The Stanley Cup may well be the toughest of all pro-sports trophies to win. The intensity and relentless physical punishment endured by the eventual winners of the trophy is staggering. The atmosphere at the games is also tremendous. I went to one of the Stanley Cup Final games a few years ago - best sporting event I have ever attended.

Cheers Lancs. I think there's a couple on here who follow. What's fun is that we're an unfashionable school from an unfashionable town and some of the opposition are big, classy, rich or all three. Not underdogs though by any means. The other game is called field hockey here, because everyone knows hockey's hockey. Of course we've a fair few Dogs in the NHL past and present. Bloody nuisance for me, of course, as I have to keep running makeup tests for students gone missing.