Buendia and Cantwell | Vital Football

Buendia and Cantwell

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
I’m guessing you’ve all read Daniel Farke’s quite feisty comments about leaving Todd & Emi out of the squad at Bournemouth. If not, here’s a link -

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bournemouth-0-norwich-1-farke-reaction-1-6858121

Clearly, both players affected by speculation over their own futures and letting their standards drop as a result in last week’s training.

Absolutely the right decision in my opinion.

No bid from Leeds yet according to Michael Bailey but they have spoken to his agent, no doubt sounding him out.

Shame they’ve let standards drop but it does tell me that Max Aarons is clearly a very mature and switched on young man - he’s younger than both the Bournemouth Two!

If the right money is offered then let them go if they don’t want to fight for Norwich. If it doesn’t come then they need to get their heads down and sort themselves out, pronto!

I’m guessing you’ve all read Daniel Farke’s quite feisty comments about leaving Todd & Emi out of the squad at Bournemouth. If not, here’s a link -

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bournemouth-0-norwich-1-farke-reaction-1-6858121

Clearly, both players affected by speculation over their own futures and letting their standards drop as a result in last week’s training.

Absolutely the right decision in my opinion.

No bid from Leeds yet according to Michael Bailey but they have spoken to his agent, no doubt sounding him out.

Shame they’ve let standards drop but it does tell me that Max Aarons is clearly a very mature and switched on young man - he’s younger than both the Bournemouth Two!
Rules should be changed for future seasons so that the window closes 3 weeks before the start of the season

This situation is all because the window is still open after the season has kicked off. Shouldn’t be allowed!

I find it terrible that players decide they don't want to play - then let's not pay them. If I said to to work I don't want to work for you at the moment they wouldn't keep paying me.

Emi came out and said he would keep fighting for us but obviously lied. I have no time for liars and no time for players who don't want to play for the club.

DF was obviously upset and rightly so.

If the money is right then sell and go and replace with someone who wants to play for this club. We can't lose both these two and not replace with someone.

We will have no out and out right footed winger at the club and no real creative midfielder (apart from Leitner).

DF has had a few issues with players during his time.

Watkins, Oli, Edwards, Roberts, Marshall, Fuhrmann, Cantwell, Emi, Drmic, Leitner

That is a long list in three seasons

I don’t know the inside story for sure on any of those but from what I have gleaned, it does sound like the players were at fault, rather than the coach. I think the problems with Watkins and Marshall were that they just weren’t good enough, not an attitude issue and Fahrmann couldn‘t get past Krul (rightly so). Edwards was a problem child and in the last chance saloon at Spurs as well.
We have had a high turn over of player though...

SKY not mentioned Cantwell as the list of players Leeds are looking at. They have suggested they are after other targets.

SKY not mentioned Cantwell as the list of players Leeds are looking at. They have suggested they are after other targets.
They’re keen on Michael Cuisance from Bayern Munich and he was also left out of Bayern’s squad yesterday. Fingers crossed.

They’re keen on Michael Cuisance from Bayern Munich and he was also left out of Bayern’s squad yesterday. Fingers crossed.
The thing is will Cantwell want to play after what was said on the weekend and will DF forgive him? I think Cantwell will have already left in his head and will look for a move somewhere if Leeds doesn't happen.

It sounds like Leeds dont want him and I wouldnt be surprised if no club makes an offer for him by the close of the transfer window.