Buddha manages to get a thread shut down. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Buddha manages to get a thread shut down.

On the subjecct of loving attention and persistently spouting vile far right views to get it, who saw Trump at Bush's funeral? His face was like thunder because someone else was the centre of attention rather than him. He couldn't even get over the fact that the person had to die to get ahead of him in he attention stakes.

On the subjecct of loving attention and persistently spouting vile far right views to get it, who saw Trump at Bush's funeral? His face was like thunder because someone else was the centre of attention rather than him. He couldn't even get over the fact that the person had to die to get ahead of him in he attention stakes.

What were the far right views that Trump persistently spouts ? Have I missed something ?

Have to agree with VG somewhat.

If you take away the media hatred and just examine what Trump has actually done as against his big egotistical posture and mouth then a different picture emerges on some issues. This is compared with the previous administrations, what exactly did they do that was of any good to man or beast, maybe getting into bed with wall st or bombing women and children in far off lands.

Have to agree with VG somewhat.

If you take away the media hatred and just examine what Trump has actually done as against his big egotistical posture and mouth then a different picture emerges on some issues. This is compared with the previous administrations, what exactly did they do that was of any good to man or beast, maybe getting into bed with wall st or bombing women and children in far off lands.

You may or may not be right about that, Jerry. I don't know enough about it.

But I thought valencia was talking about what Trump says. I've often heard him make right wing comments. That's all.

Your right trump talks a load of shite.

He is however a long time democrat and has funded the democrat leader of the senate and others. He used to support a nhs style health system and is completely against military intervention in other countries. Hes also for workers jobs, government intervention and investment in infrastructure whilst curtailing the power of lobbyists and corporate power.

On the other hand he will sell his soul to make himself look good and do anything to appease his supporters. It would take too long to list his other shortcomings lol.

My point was that he is no more dangerous than other presidents, they were all cnts but were more likeable.