BT Sports Refund | Vital Football

BT Sports Refund

I don't think so! That's my situation so far.

Sky Sports (from my broadband provider) - was told online initially that their systems couldn't put it into place. Billed on the 17th March, covering to 16th April, paid 27th March.
E-mail then received saying a pause could be done, and a link was provided within the e-mail as the only means of doing so, but had to be done by the 30th for this to take effect from April billing. I did this on the 28th, so now a wait and see.

BT Sport - (on my broadband provider's TV box, but arranged direct) - this has been a mare. First made contact on Twitter on the 30th, received no reply at all to date.
Saw about claiming a credit online just prior to my first tweet on the 30th, despite continually checking the website for updates. Entered my details, but when my account number goes in, get a red warning box asking for it! All other details accepted, tick boxes to claim the credit and to submit it, nothing happens.
Been checking back on Twitter to see if queries were being answered, and they kept stating send us a private message.
The links to the private message didn't work! By chance I checked today, and came across a reply on the BT Sport feed that then linked into the BT feed, and I used that to send my details, and observations, via a private message. Awaiting a reply.

My next bill for BT is due on the 6th, and the original timescale on the website I saw was 10 working days. My suspicion is that nothing seemed to 'take' as there was less than 10 working days to my next bill.

Fingers crossed I do get a reply.

I did the Sky pause thing and it has worked for me showing the reduction in the monthly fee.
Kicked BT into touch a few seasons ago.