Bruno | Vital Football

Bruno

westbanker

Vital Reserves Team
I’ve just watched a clip on fb of the post match celebrations, Danny is big on saluting the away support regardless of the result.

As was mentioned on the match thread Bruno shakes a couple of rotherham players hands has a cursory glance at the away end a couple of claps and disappears down the tunnel alone. Something not right

I’ve just watched a clip on fb of the post match celebrations, Danny is big on saluting the away support regardless of the result.

As was mentioned on the match thread Bruno shakes a couple of rotherham players hands has a cursory glance at the away end a couple of claps and disappears down the tunnel alone. Something not right

Angry at being on the bench?

My first thought as well. Would definitely be something up, if he was overly happy with that.

My first thought as well. Would definitely be something up, if he was overly happy with that.

He does seem to have that sort of temperament

I wonder if there was interest and he lost focus which is why he is on the bench. Perhaps we rejected it as it was too low value?

Don’t agree, square pass could have been intercepted and we would have screamed why didn’t he shoot. As it was he shot on target and forced a good save. Give him a break for goodness sake.

Agree with this. It's easy from up in the stands as we see the whole pitch. Completely different in the heat of battle down on the pitch.

Well he's very likely to start on Tuesday so his big chance to impress, along with the rest of the squad who were on the bench yesterday.

He was certainly putting a shift in defending near the end.

Put a first team player on the bench - why would they be happy. Akinde and gk Smith probably feel the same. They are the only ones missing out atm. Each player has a different personality and a different way of showing frustration.

If he is upset about being on the bench its up to him to knuckle down and impress DC with both his ability and more importantly with his attitude and professionalism to fight to get back in the side. He should know DC well enough by now to know how well the 'spoilt brat' approach goes down with him and what his reaction might be.

Last season after the injuries around Xmas time, the dip in form, and then the tantrum sending off at Swindon, Bruno came back and was on fire for the next month, scored six goals I think.

I am sure 2 experienced Teachers have great experience in handling multiple personalities - and working out how to get the best out of the various tantrums

He'll knuckle down and be starting games soon I'd expect. If he was a sulker he would have been sold.

Would expect a B-Team to play Huddersfield on Tuesday. League Cup gives little prize money and we're not going to win it. Leasing.com and FA Cup will be much bigger targets.

He'll knuckle down and be starting games soon I'd expect. If he was a sulker he would have been sold.

Would expect a B-Team to play Huddersfield on Tuesday. League Cup gives little prize money and we're not going to win it. Leasing.com and FA Cup will be much bigger targets.
the b team is our 7 subs plus shackell. then made up with either 3 from the first 11 yesterday, or 3 youth teamers.
or three more lads like Lewis, that want to sign and play for nothing.

I'd be more concerned if he was happy to sit on the bench all match showing no emotion but picking up a healthy wage packet. If he's upset about not being in the current first XI, and that is probably what this might be, that shows he wants to play for this team which is a good thing.
Hopefully he'll put in a stunning performance on Tuesday to give DC a real selection headache