Bruno | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bruno

What is nice about the article is the recognition given to Bruno for his work when without the ball

"What impressed me in one game was that, despite being starved of the ball for the first 30 minutes, Andrade not only kept his position for the good of the team but also tracked back, was aware of his defensive duties and his opponent’s forward movements."

Could almost have been written by Danny or Nicky. Clearly 'on message' and a sign that working within the Lincoln set up makes players better.

Given the way DC was speaking in the press conference I get the feeling Bruno could move on in the summer. I imagine if he does (I'm really hoping he decides to stay!) we'll get a very decent pot of money to find a replacement!

Bruno will be going into the last year of his contract. We’re going to be in a situation where we’ll need him to sign a contract extension or we could be forced to take a fee below what he’s worth.

Given the way DC was speaking in the press conference I get the feeling Bruno could move on in the summer. I imagine if he does (I'm really hoping he decides to stay!) we'll get a very decent pot of money to find a replacement!

That's been my view all season based on Bruno's own comments- it has been a pleasure to watch him and hopefully he will progress to the highest level.

We should celebrate his success if he does decide to move on. Our model has to be based around large 6 and hopefully creeping into 7 figure transfer fees on a rolling basis.

That said, in the absence of a too good to refuse offer, I’d prefer him to extend his contract and progress with us.

Did I imagine this or did we receive offers for him in the winter window? I seem to recall DC persuaded him to stay by saying get a promotion under your belt, keep working hard and developing.

Great piece of man management both for the player personally, the team and for the club... DC is the real deal