Bruno | Vital Football

Bruno

The suspension did him the world of good. Think Bruno will do even better next season now he’s on method. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got over 15 in League One.

What you mean the most read news website in the world? Although most readers go there for the outrage and the fat shaming.

Most of that traffic is driven from outraged non right wingers that share the links. Not that high a percentage actually go there for other reasons. If I remember rightly (analysis from somewhere else) most visitors to the site (something like 80%) only view one page and then exit, with an average time of 39s per page.

That is the irony, that most of the traffic is from people that go there to be outraged at the content and that those who drive the traffic there are ones that would rather it was a lot less successful.

I've always thought Bruno to be the one that may go this summer. His potential to play in the Championship is there now, unlike Anderson who may take a bit more time in development. But I believe Bruno could fetch near to £1million.

I've always thought Bruno to be the one that may go this summer. His potential to play in the Championship is there now, unlike Anderson who may take a bit more time in development. But I believe Bruno could fetch near to £1million.

My thoughts too on Bruno, his goal last week added a few tens of thousands to his valuation imo.

Clubs at upper levels only seem to start at £10 million for a poor player, £30-£60 million for someone average, and head to £100 million upwards for anyone who is actually decent.
So if we had any players (Bruno or anyone else now or subsequently) who is good enough for the top level, then we have to start looking for these silly amounts for them.

Last edited:

Ditto.

Always appreciates the opportunity Lincoln have given him but doesn't see Lincoln as his long term plan.

Would be surprised (but happy) if he stays post season- really expect between £800k-£1m as an honest evaluation of where he is now.