Brum with tunnels closed | Vital Football

Brum with tunnels closed

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Folks, how bad is the traffic in the centre with the underpass/tunnels (Queensway etc) closed?

Just thinking of the best way to Villa tomorrow.

I remember when there were no tunnels through Brum.

We used to catch the villa park special buses from Corporation Street in those days. 3d each way t'was.

So helpful that Jonah, but you've forgotten my time machine is in for a service...!

LOL

:17:

Been years since I was last on Queensway but heard about it on the news and don't envy anyone affected.

Not sure if that helps. :18:

I could but I've been stuck a few times on the M6 when that snarls up so.....

Will have a ponder!

Some have said Brum hasn't been that bad, but as above, randy.stand is saying different.

I have been avoiding it , I will go via Camp Hill past the unwashed ground and up to the Matalan Island.

Took me about an hour to get from near Brindley Place to the fire station on the main island as you come into Birmingham the other day. Then i rued my choice of route.

ah, think that is the way my mate who is coming with my dad and myself was talking about sirdennis, so might try that one then.

lol, sorry to burst the bubble Heathfield, Villa stopped me landing on Villa Park pitch, so I have had to stop using it!

The Fear - 23/8/2013 15:04

lol, sorry to burst the bubble Heathfield, Villa stopped me landing on Villa Park pitch, so I have had to stop using it!

Was that just before we won Groundsman of the year? No wonder he couldn't win it with you landing on it!!

Isn't it down to your Chauffeur which way you go? I would leave it to the professionals!!

yup, but as said, several times got totally snarled on the motorway, missed a game years back.

I'm not sure I want to go up a Camp hill either...

Whatever you dont drive in - the area around VP will be full of Bin dippers and you wont have any wheels left on your car.