Bruce Willis lazy!!!! | Vital Football

Bruce Willis lazy!!!!

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/greedy-and-lazy-alltooexpendable-bruce-willis-feels-the-wrath-of-sylvester-stallone-8749641.html

Bruce Willis has been branded lazy and greedy by Sly Stallone

Bruce Willis refused to fly during the first gulf war lol. I reckon he's a right ponce and probably a wimp

They mention a Star Wars VII in that article, didn't realise they were doing another one!

What planet you been on, Tatooine? Yes Lucasfilms sold the rights of the Starwars franchise to Disney last year and Star Wars VII is due out 2015!

The question is with your Nephew grown up and your niece being obviously a girl what excuse have you gotto go and see it?

I shall go for the fun of it..........but to the outside world it will be to take my boys to see it.

Villan Of The North - 8/8/2013 10:00

I shall go for the fun of it..........but to the outside world it will be to take my boys to see it.

There is the little child in all of us. Bit like the train set or castle we buy our children, be it boy or girl. You will probably enjoy it more than your boys, and why not. It is O.K to play and have fun.

SKEGGY - 8/8/2013 09:53

What planet you been on, Tatooine? Yes Lucasfilms sold the rights of the Starwars franchise to Disney last year and Star Wars VII is due out 2015!

The question is with your Nephew grown up and your niece being obviously a girl what excuse have you gotto go and see it?

Because I want to....

ok?

:123:

Also Bruce Willis has not aged well, as well as being lazy. Wonders what Cybill Shepherd thinks and whether she would still go 'moonlighting' with him

Think Bruce has aged perfectly fine and thought he was quite charming on the very silly One Show the other week.

I'm only saying that as he and I could be twins we look so alike, albeit his acting career hasn't gone as well as mine.

I enjoy his films usually but he comes over as an utter twat in most interviews I've seen.

I used to like Bruce willis, then I realised his best ever role was just doing the voice of a baby. and he was a proper arse on the One Show which confirmed what a knobhead he is.

As for Star Wars, I watched the original 3 when I was a kid, the next one that came when when i was in my teens I think. I gave it about twenty minutes and had to give up. I realised I'd grown out of it.

I watched it in my house?

You dont think I'd go to the picture house to watch a kids film without kids do you? What do you think I am some sort of peado?

James06 - 9/8/2013 14:38

I watched it in my house?

You dont think I'd go to the picture house to watch a kids film without kids do you? What do you think I am some sort of peado?

With your top ON I hope?

:15: :15: :15: :15:

Yep, any adults going to watch star wars at the cinema not accompanied by a child should be strung up by a crane in the town square and all the locals come and throw bricks at them.