Bruce Gone | Vital Football

Bruce Gone

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Sky says he's been sacked but the club say it's 'mutual consent'. We all know it's because he got his pay off.

Regardless, it's strange that he's the only one gone with his coaches staying and Jones taking Saturday's game

No surprise in this announcement. Be interesting to see how the players perform in the next few games.

I've just read a proper woe is me article from him where he was saying what a wonderful woman his wife is to put up with all he has had to go through the past couple of years

Fuck that Brucey lad - if you were that worried about your family you could have quit at any point - he knew exactly what he was coming in to and even his good mate warned him against taking the job

I'm with you Mc, the fool knew exactly what he was walking into. He's fucking trying to pretend it wasn't all about the money now 😂 As you say he could have walked away anytine he liked but no he fucking clung on for his payout. Tell you what cabbage heed fuck off into the sunset with your money and irrelevance, another on the list of shite, no mark, English so called footy managers

40 odd years of following nufc and Bruce has to be up near the top of the list of truly shite managers we have had. Even when you take into account the fact he was working for ashley

I’ve just seen someone on the Sky Sports Facebook page suggest that they would give him a whirl at Man Utd with a decent ear chest to spend. Imagine trying to coach Ronaldo et al. Fucking clueless.

I would fucking love that to happen. Even for just the remainder of the season. Watching one of the media darling clubs as a media darling manager systemically destroys them. Whilst he thrashes about in an attempt to manipulate the situation so that he's perceived as the victim.

Happy that he's now irrelevant. Back off to corbridge with you.

We never did get to hear his retort to cheer up Stevie Bruce. I mean what the fuck did you expect from the fans man? You managed Sunderland and were shite there and you expect to be Ashley's puppet at Newcastle and not get a load of shite from the fans

Well, after reading some of the articles about the departure of Bruce maybe I (or others of similar thoughts) got it all wrong. Cuddly manager was a media darling who could do little wrong and it's those deluded supporters and fans whose expectations are way above their station and they need to realise we aren't invited to the party. Martin Samuel (The Mail) says it will be the saddest sacking of the season. Not deemed good enough by his own kind.
Maybe Samuel should have had a word with Bruce before he ditched Sheff Wed for the lucrative contract which was waved under his nose. Look at the stats of Bruce and they are poor, average at best, wherever he has been. Worse still, the lowest win percentage is here, less then 30%. There was only one answer and Ashley wasn't prepared to pay for it.

& it's worth thinking this is not about Bruce regardless of how shit he was as a manager, all the flak should be concentrated on fat boy if anyone. As for the pundits & the fkn daily mail et al some of em were hoying Rooney in the mix a few days ago. Both of em are gone thank fuck, maybe we should count our blessings. A few weeks ago we were heading for the abyss.

Imagine what they would be saying if somebody had hoyed a cabbage at him last Sunday 😂😂
Bollocks to the lot of them, we know he was/is shite and are glad to see the back of him and the **** that employed him in the first place. All boils down to the fact that he was never good enough for nufc and he would never have been near the managers position other than the fact that Ashley was in charge.