Bromley | Vital Football

Bromley

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Bromley are a decent side but not as good as Fylde. We need to be beating the likes of Bromley if we expect to be in the play offs. Having said that, it appears half the Pools squad are either injured and not available or "carrying injuries". I'd settle for a narrow win but with Pools anything can happen.

Think there were glimpses of what we could be but we are still carrying players who have had time to prove themselves in this league but have failed to reach their potential on a regular basis.

Killip looks a bit shaky as does Kerr, why is a predominately left footed player playing predominantly in the right centre back position? Kioso looks good and is the type of player Hignett wants to play his type of football, would like to see more of Crichlow-Noble (and less of Kitching), Raynes has a lot of babysitting to do at the minute, hence the constant shifting from left to right in the centre back pairing, Holohan looks good as does Mafuta, Featherstone lacks consistency and needs guidance but can keep the ball and disperse it adequately, we’re missing Molyneux. Donaldson is one of the players who will never live up to the hype, never reach his potential as he doesn’t work hard enough, loads of occasions yesterday he received the ball and wanted rid of it immediately, lacks creativity and work rate, one good ball into the box over 90 minutes, hangover from last season I’m not a fan at all. Muir can hold the ball up and bring players into the game, if they want to be that is! Toure is a class above, but will soon get p!££ed off if we fail to get things right around him.

Hignett, as I intimated he might, has given himself all sorts of selection headaches. He needs to get a solid game plan and stick to it, rid us of the previous seasons hangovers, I’m willing to sacrifice Featherstone as long as Noble, Kitching and Donaldson don’t feature.

:red: