Bromley | Vital Football

Bromley

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
Bromley not as good away as they are at home but we are poor at home and are due a blip after four games unbeaten. Gonna be close. The natural pessimist in me leads me to think it will be a draw but hoping and praying for a win.

Got all the makings of a draw unless we maintain our momentum and newly found confidence levels. Expect Hignett will have them fired up and want all three points as we all do. Its a nice day for football lets hope the outcome matches the expectation.
:red:

As has been said often before, its the hope that kills you. Final nail in the coffin of play offs dream. We continue to be poor at home. I guess Luke James was badly missed today.

Wasn't able to make yesterdays game so will refrain from comment on the performance.

Of concern is the loss of Kioso for the next two games to suspension, and how long James will be out injured! We are now back to this time last season, in that the squad is becoming threadbare.

Unfortunately for us, they played us [and the officials] like a fiddle.

Controlled the game totally, probably the best overall performance at the vic this season, from tactics to technical ability and planning and execution.

They played the game at their pace, slowed it down as they wished, to frustrate us, speeded it up when they felt like it. Unfortunately we couldn’t adapt to the changes in pace, they did, fair play to them. Came with a plan, stuck to it, carried it out as per instructions. They got everything right and the finishes were sublime. They’ll not play a game like that again this season, it was us v Grimsby all those years ago, everything clicked.

Hopefully no one died and we move on. Today’s acquisition will help hopefully not the last pillage we make, two more [from Gateshead] should see us right.

Interesting to see Bromley have lost three on the bounce since their win at ours. Spent all their luck in the ninety against us.