British jails | Page 2 | Vital Football

British jails

Disappointed to hear from Prem that prisons are so cushy. I would like a harsher regime for any cabinet ministers that might find themselves jailed for corruption
Even harsher punishment for those who exploit children like these gangs
Who deprive them of their innocence and youth ….

Prisons reflect society.

There was a line which few crossed, respect was earned and given both ways.
Female staff were respected if they were in any way knocked, pushed or harmed prisoners sorted the respective man out.
Sadly those times have long gone.
Female staff are attacked as frequently as male staff and the levels of violence have risen to unprecedented levels.
Weapons are an every day occurrence.
How do they make them? Why can't you stop them?
Canned foods, take the lid off and you have a slashing weapon that can be attached to anything. Plastic loo brushes - sharpen the handle. Where there is a will there's a way.
5/6 staff unlocking a wing of 200 men is the answer to the second question.
Financial cuts & savings have devastated the service over many years.
I'm relieved I'm coming to the end and not starting out.

It's a reflection on society these days where people have very little respect for anyone including their own self respect. We have a lot to answer for.

It's a reflection on society these days where people have very little respect for anyone including their own self respect. We have a lot to answer for.
Who are the We ?.? My wife and I have four children all brought up with traditional values which they in return are passing on to our grandchildren.
The problem being parents who have no respect and in many cases have left their children to fend for themselves..Look at struggling families most one parent the male having left need I say more.

I couldn't see anything on trip advisor

My limited experience of two prisons an a YOI is that they are full of people with mental health issues

I couldn't see anything on trip advisor

My limited experience of two prisons an a YOI is that they are full of people with mental health issues
Well we did close our hospitals for those with mental problems ,But most in jails need to be there plus others on so called deferred sentence so called .

I note at Folsom Prison they have Marksmen on the walls and they have been known to use their rifles…Passed it not been in thank god did meet one of the wardens.
My dream job being a sniper on a tower - watching smart arsed cons stood a foot in front of the line that says cross this and you will be shot.
Thinking if I shoot him in the shoulder and then double tap as he spins round then the momentum will take him over the line...😇

Offici
How many children does our PM have and by how many women? Does even he know the answer?

Officially declared himself at 6 earlier in the week although rumours still persist for number 7 being a daughter from an extra marital relationship.
No 7 is officially due around Christmas time.