Bristol Rovers away | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers away

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
I think this will be the game we will rubber stamp promotion so thought it rude not to go. I got tickets for the game this morning and for any of you interested in going I'd get one sharpish as they are selling reasonably well according to the ticket office. At £16 a ticket for the terrace more than reasonable.

Sorted ........being a lazy arse, I'm sat down though............ though I know that some bugger in front will stand up !

I can see us getting 4 points from our next 2 games. I think Shrewsbury will beat Bury on Saturday but slip up against Peterboro on Tuesday. Promotion will be ours on Tuesday :party:.

Wigan Athletic: Walton; Byrne, Dunkley, Burn, Elder; Morsy (Capt), Power; Jacobs, Roberts, Massey; Vaughan.
Subs: Jones, Perkins, Walker, Grigg, Cole, Bruce, Colclough.

0-2 latics win.
I dont think we will get the title tonight ad I see Blackburn beating Donny.

Our usually attacking display with these two wide players, turn back and lay the ball off to fullback/midfield. We created zero chances from open play so far. Dunkley had our best chance from a corner, heading into the floor andnover the bar.

Score should be 5-1 to them, defensively we have been poor. Harrison went clean through and put it past the post. Harrison again had another great chance inside the box but took too long, think dunkley got back to block the shot. They hit the post from the edge of the box. Also had two excellent chances off a corner. Good block followed by an excellent save from walton.

Forgot to say, hopefully we get some over loads second half. We usually look far more dangerous when we're able to pen them in.

Our usually attacking display with these two wide players, turn back and lay the ball off to fullback/midfield. We created zero chances from open play so far. Dunkley had our best chance from a corner, heading into the floor andnover the bar.

Score should be 5-1 to them, defensively we have been poor. Harrison went clean through and put it past the post. Harrison again had another great chance inside the box but took too long, think dunkley got back to block the shot. They hit the post from the edge of the box. Also had two excellent chances off a corner. Good block followed by an excellent save from walton.

Should be 5-1 to them you say? Then by your own hypnosis we should have walked the league with 120 by now.

That was a very undeserved point. Will take it though. Hope the players don't thinks the seasons ended with promotion. Winners go for top spot. Still in our hands.