Bristol city | Vital Football

Bristol city

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
What do you think DF will do with the LB situation this weekend for our early k.o. on sky? Surely cant play Sorenson there again?

Should look at free transfer market for a short term left back.

DF will go with Sorensen again.

As I mentioned before he could three at the back. I think the best option is Aarons at left back and Mumba at right back. Why have Mumba if we are not going to play him when we are down to two full backs?

Again, Hanley is a worry. Has an error in him. Have the last three goals we have conceded been down to him?

When looking we don't have much competition in certain roles:

Krul - no real competition

Aarons - no real competition
Xavi - no real competition

Hnaly/Zimmer/Gibson - Only one of them can be replaced so if both play crap only one can be dropped.

Emi - Martin can play right wing but DF wouldn't drop Emi for him.

Pukki - DF never seems to want to drop him no matter how he plays.

Rupp needs to stay in CM and we need a wing back in there at LB regardless if hes right footed or not, i thought modern day footballers should be able to use both feet!!!

Should look at free transfer market for a short term left back.

DF will go with Sorensen again.

As I mentioned before he could three at the back. I think the best option is Aarons at left back and Mumba at right back. Why have Mumba if we are not going to play him when we are down to two full backs?

Again, Hanley is a worry. Has an error in him. Have the last three goals we have conceded been down to him?

When looking we don't have much competition in certain roles:

Krul - no real competition

Aarons - no real competition
Xavi - no real competition

Hnaly/Zimmer/Gibson - Only one of them can be replaced so if both play crap only one can be dropped.

Emi - Martin can play right wing but DF wouldn't drop Emi for him.

Pukki - DF never seems to want to drop him no matter how he plays.
There isnt much strength in depth in our squad so fucking annoying when weve got so much money

FY76..... the problem to me is Webber. Not only has he tried to destroy the confidence of Cantwell , but has failed us in transfer window after transfer window . H e has accused fans of needing to be shut up as he knows best , yet this summer’s transfer window shows he has not done his job properly and we are left with no cover in critical positions

So how would you go guys?

I think I would go:

Krul

Mumba
Hanley
Gibson
Aarons

Rupp
Skipp

Placheta
Vrancic
Emi

Pukki

Subs

McGovern - Sorensen - Hugill - Cantwell - Omobamidele - McLean - Stiepermann

Cantwell was poor on Tuesday but was also not fit so maybe bench him and give Placheta a start.

Reactions: Rex
So how would you go guys?

I think I would go:

Krul

Mumba
Hanley
Gibson
Aarons

Rupp
Skipp

Placheta
Vrancic
Emi

Pukki

Subs

McGovern - Sorensen - Hugill - Cantwell - Omobamidele - McLean - Stiepermann

Cantwell was poor on Tuesday but was also not fit so maybe bench him and give Placheta a start.
Id be happy with that line up

Subs

McGovern
Mumba (finally but should be playing)
Cantwell
Hugill
Vrancic
McLean
Tettey

I feel having a central midfielder as left back ristrict us as he will not be attacking.

Oh, well. Good to see Placheta on let's hope they bloody pass to him

It's just poor planning once again like the last season where we had few if any back up options and got punished yet we have done the same again.