Bristol City 1 Leeds 3 | Vital Football

Bristol City 1 Leeds 3

Whiteknight

Vital Reserves Team
Leeds rocked for 30 mins of either half and then allowed Bristol City to put them under the cosh.
Casillas missed 3 clearances in the air and was to be blamed for letting the ball slipped through his feet at the near post for Bristol City's only goal.
Other than some of his decision making, he was immaculate and together with White made some astute fleet footed passes out of defense.
Hernandez was sublime but glad to have Bamford and Harrison on the score sheet.
Dallas huffed and puffed in his unnatural wing back position but put in a energetic shift.
Forshaw could have had 2 had he opted for the direct than the fanciful.

Last edited:
In true TVW fashion our coach was sickly so we had a couple of early pub stops in M4 services before a replacement caught up with us and we still had over an hour at our intended pub.
Great start to the season on the pitch and in the stands where we sang all game. Wonder if Sky managed to drown out a very loud Sky TV is f*ckin sh*t while Hernandez got his MOM award.
Also good to see Bambi score and put in a good shift, making a nuisance of himself and harassing their defence when they had the ball. Let's hope he gets on a run of scoring. I could see why Douglas would play if Costa was starting but i would prefer Alioski in the team that started. Douglas is slow and was caught out a couple of times in the 1st half with balls in behind him. However if Douglas isn't great and we win every game i can live with it.