Brilliant tactics by Rafa | Vital Football

Brilliant tactics by Rafa

The parasite is smiling that’s the main thing, abuses and threatens his own supporters, but he’s happy, not for long fatty, one lucky win doesn’t mask a thing.

Three players off injured, two carrying injuries and we've won a game vastly against the odds. Lets forget our differences and get fucking slaughtered tonight. COYM.

Three players off injured, two carrying injuries and we've won a game vastly against the odds. Lets forget our differences and get fucking slaughtered tonight. COYM.
I know it's a contradiction and I know it's Ashley who benefits,but I can't help feeling fucking good about the three points.

I know it's a contradiction and I know it's Ashley who benefits,but I can't help feeling fucking good about the three points.

The only thing I’m happy about is that it will really show the #ifRafaGoesWeGo brigade to be the spineless pillocks they always have been. A lucky win, so that will generate another full house and all is well. Pathetic scabs.

Should have buried us 1st half, so we had luck this time.
Not at all impressive but 3 points.
Looked chaotic at times.
Will Bournemouth miss those sort of chances?

Back to the manager, it is actually encouraging that some sort of momentum is being built. On balance, goal difference has been decent, given the fixture list. 2 results have gone against the master plan. Leicester and Brighton. we are in slight deficit. Cardiff, Palace and Southampton away suit the master plan.

For what's its worth I reckon the enforced subs made the difference - I think that under normal circumstances there would have been no subs before 65 minutes, more likely it would have been Diame to make way for KSY (not Shelvey) who would have sat deeper and more defensive and Perez might have sat out the whole game. My gut feeling is it would have been a point at best if Rafa had done his normal thing

That Ki did well when he came on and as you say Mac i think he only got on because of injuries, it was a good result against a decent team it will be interesting to see how they fair against Bournemouth

Imagine saying that 10 years ago? Watford are a decent team and we’re the shite ones hoping to nick a win at home; yet the only reason we did was because of injuries.

Expectations well and truly managed over the last decade, for those who still financially support their leader.

One win and all is forgotten. Game, set and match, Ashley.

He certainly knew which club to buy. I bet he’s laughing his fat tits off.

We got lucky, I guess we were due a bit of luck. That said the players who made the difference probably wouldn't be on the pitch if it weren't for injuries. So Rafa gets little credit from me for the (enforced) substitutions.

I have been following the club for over 40 years and in that time I have seen some shite. But the comments from pundits saying we were underdogs in this one hurt more than anything I can recall. Fxcking Watford, at fxcking home btw. Its a disgrace.

It is an absolute disgrace. Only one person fully responsible. However, aided and abetted by every silly bugger who still goes. There's nothing more to add until that changes.

I went to Vicarage Road three times in one season thirty years ago to watch us play and we didn't win one of them. We weren't very good then and we were relegated. Will history repeat?