Brighton | Vital Football

Brighton

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I saw someone post that Brighton are winless in last 5 and could be 6 if lose tomorrow...you know it will be along come norwich, again.

Only 1 goal in those 5 games and 11 conceded

Leeds were 10 winless and Brentford 9 until we showed up

We have kindly given Brentford and Leeds a great leg up in their efforts to stay up , have helped Chelsea in their quest to bring European football back to Stamford bridge next season, so I see no reason why we can’t help Brighton achieve a great finish to their season as well

I said on the other thread that i can only see us getting 4 pts from our last 8 games which is worse than last time and a backward step

I said on the other thread that i can only see us getting 4 pts from our last 8 games which is worse than last time and a backward step
Same here I looked at the remaining fixtures and thought around that total maybe less possibly even just two more points. I think we will draw with Burnley and an unlikely point against wolves and that will be us.

Same here I looked at the remaining fixtures and thought around that total maybe less possibly even just two more points. I think we will draw with Burnley and an unlikely point against wolves and that will be us.
The very most (improbable) we could get from the remaining fixtures is 9 points. That means if any one of the teams above us gets 6 points , we are down. I think that's it then. All over bar the shouting. Get to grip and play our set up for the future now. Enough of the what if ? It is easy to see that the staff are just going through the motions.

Can’t go into next season with the double failures that are McClean , Pukki and Aarons. Get what we can for them and start all over again …. but of course those who really need to go are Webber and his missus and the dreadful Smiffs with their total lack of ambition

Norwich City boss Dean Smith says that Max Aarons and Brandon Williams are both likely to be missing for the trip to Brighton at the weekend.

The Canaries are currently bottom of the Premier League eight points from Everton in 17th albeit with a significantly worse goal difference.

“Aarons and Williams both got injured against Leeds," Smith says.

"Brandon is back on the grass but this game might come too soon. “Max has been off ill the last couple of days and it’s too soon for him as well.

"Adam [Idah] and Andrew [Omobamidele] are no closer to a return, but [Christoph] Zimmermann is ok and [Grant] Hanley is back fit.

"We need to go into these games and get results. The players know what’s at stake and the performance levels required.”

More bad news from Norwich City boss Dean Smith: "[Ozan] Kabak got a hamstring injury versus Italy and it looks like a long term injury.

“[Joshua] Sargent went over on his ankle, so we’ll look at him today and see how it is.”

Sargent no loss - Kabak not really either as a loan and hadn't been great this season. Aarons and williams are a big blow.

I'd go

Krul

Byram
Hanley
Zimmermann
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Normann
Gilmour

Rashica
Pukki
Rowe

I see Youngster Springett has been promoted to 1st team training too. Good for him. Been playing really well for u23s and comes across as a confident lad. Right winger

Subs

Gunn - Gibson - Springett - McLean - Melou - Rupp - Tzolis - Placheta - Tompkinson

Be interesting with players out if Tzolis is on the bench.

Doesnt look good for tomorrow then . This is a game I wanted to go to but Smiffs NCFC have knocked the enthusiasm out of me , and like many others I will stay at home

I had this one down on my list of aways but on top of having had 2 1/2
weeks off to watch England cricketers fail, my enthusiasm levels are rock bottom and I will struggle to walk to Newcastle game let alone spend 6 hours on trains.

I have this feeling DS will go with Dowell on the right and really worry me even more about his management skills.

DS will also play McLean which is a concern.

More bad news from Norwich City boss Dean Smith: "[Ozan] Kabak got a hamstring injury versus Italy and it looks like a long term injury.

“[Joshua] Sargent went over on his ankle, so we’ll look at him today and see how it is.”
Send kabak back now, no point having him, hes useless anyway. Sarg wasnt in usa squads so must of been done in training, plus hes useless too.