Brighton v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brighton v NUFC

This Brighton keeper is shite but is untested, we're playing high balls into Wilson but more often than not there's no Newcastle players near him.
Jones seems happy enough with 1-0 down . Probably waiting till the 70th minute to make a change.

This Brighton keeper is shite but is untested, we're playing high balls into Wilson but more often than not there's no Newcastle players near him.
Jones seems happy enough with 1-0 down . Probably waiting till the 70th minute to make a change.
So doing exactly the same as the last game against Chelsea. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting something to change isn't it? Jones has nothing to offer that's any different to Bruce.

Shelvey is strolling around doing jack shit

He'd be first name out the club for me but his game nowadays is to drop off and sit just in front of the back players (or split them almost playing out from defence) and try and play out from there, unfortunately it's usually long to an isolated Wilson.

I like Miggy I think he's been treated pretty badly by Bruce and co but he's not been at the races the day .

Needs to be in a team that enjoys possession. When he's put under pressure or double teamed he just loses it. Needs to be a bit quicker releasing the pass as well.

Needs to be in a team that enjoys possession. When he's put under pressure or double teamed he just loses it. Needs to be a bit quicker releasing the pass as well.

Aye the front three of him Perez and Rondon looked promising for that brief period under Benitez. He's been ruined here. Continually played out of position but when players are hiding he always gives it his all. If Howe's as good as we hope he can still play a big part here .

Reactions: Rza