Brighton v NUFC | Page 5 | Vital Football

Brighton v NUFC

One last point and then I'm off to the rum bottle, Joelinton played a great ball for Wilson. How about proper wingers and Wilson with Joelinton just off him ?

Not forgetting that we were so poor for an hour or more we can't ignore it. The equalising goal was against the run of play and dare I say it but when Joelinton came on we seemed to improve. His strength on the ball provided us with a different avenue and caused the Brighton defence their first problem all evening

Oh well a point is one more than I thought we would get. Could have nicked a win. 1st half was crap 2nd half showed a bit of fight. 5 points is terrible and a few more losses and we will be fucked.

Well a point is better than I expected. The club is in turmoil and it is going to take time. Dont expect too much too soon. If we win 10 games out of the 27 left we should be safe. U23's and U18's both shipped 5 goals, absolute mess throughout. Need further changes. Should get some quality in during the January transfer window, so I am hopeful.

I probably wasn't the only one who went through that game expecting nowt for the best part of 75 minutes before coming away disappointed that we didn't win. Just think the squad has a defeatist attitude right through it which stinks of Ashley and co.

14 years of damage can't and wont be fixed this season so we may have to take one more relegation before we can actually start to rebuild. They said that Rome wasn't built in a day but however long that took, the build here will take longer.

Looking forward to it regardless.

We were unlucky in the end if the goalie hadnt tripped Wisson we would have won. Need at least 3 wins before Xmas.