Brighton Game to be screened Live from City Square | Vital Football

Brighton Game to be screened Live from City Square

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Manchester City’s title-defining final Premier League clash of the season away at Brighton and Hove Albion on Sunday afternoon will be screened live at City Square.

Pep Guardiola’s side will travel to the Amex Stadium in the knowledge that a victory will be enough to see us retain our Premier League crown.

Tickets for the game are sold out but City fans have the opportunity to watch the match at City Square, next to the Etihad Stadium.

The match kicks-off at 3pm, and admission for Sunday’s screening will be by ticket only, with tickets costing £4 and £2 for Under-16s.

Fans will also be able to use their ticket to redeem free food and drink on entry.

This event is available to all Cityzens.

Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday at mancity.com/tickets

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...eened-live-at-city-square-ticket-details-info

Both the City and dipper matches are being shown live on Sky Sports. Going to feel like 2012 all over again.

Mrs Skoorb is (as in 2012) planning on absenting herself from the domicile whilst I chew my nails off......:bounce:

I suspect he will be. I think he tends to 'commentate' or just drivel inanely with his buddy Neville on the northern matches.