Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 7 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

So ... it seems that no matter how much they try, they just can't find the routemap to those sunny uplands.

Even worse though is the suggestion from the bloke who negotiated the bloody agreement that the same agreement is the thing holding them/us back.

The lies on show around Brexit far outstrip even those of partygate.

Exactly Tenfut. That's it. That's all you're getting. Forget all the lies about money to the NHS, matched contributions to the regions, trade deals, NI agreement, reduced immigration ...forget all of that ... a different coloured passport is all there is to offer ... and of course, the irony is that they're made by a Franco/Dutch company at a factory in Poland, under EU procurement rules.

Sunlit uplands. (y)

Well if you intend to travel in the future you yourself will have one. I suppose you could always treat yourself to a burgundy cover.

It seems that the oven ready deal has come out with a soggy bottom. If only someone would have had the foresight to see this happening instead of coping out with bollocks like "pop di ping" !!!

Surely at some point, someone has to take accountability for all of this. Someone has to put their hand up and say that "the British people" (cos they do like to say that, don't they) were misled ... on many EU related issues as it happens, but specifically on the issue of NI.

It was simply a lie all along.

We seem to be living in an age whereby it considered a strength for politicians to lie, deceive and conceal the truth. All supported by a media which is complicit...especially the propaganda machine that is the BBC. 😱

We seem to be living in an age whereby it considered a strength for politicians to lie, deceive and conceal the truth. All supported by a media which is complicit...especially the propaganda machine that is the BBC. 😱

Don't agree re the BBC ... I just don't see it .... even Kuenssberg.

When the right are looking to change the way the BBC is set up, and they complain about it as much as the left, then you know the Beeb are doing summat right.

When the right are looking to change the way the BBC is set up, and they complain about it as much as the left, then you know the Beeb are doing summat right.

How do you explain the complete whiteout of all brexit difficulties, such as the delays at ports and the transfer of UK businesses to EU countries, amongst other things? There is a definite news agenda on brexit, not necessarily driven by the right alone.

I don't think there is a "complete whiteout" ... though granted, they don't maybe refer to Brexit consequences as much as they could (should?) when discussing issues ...... certainly to do with trade and the state in the SE.

The Northern Ireland one will be the one to watch. They should rip apart the "oven ready deal" claim that they're now having to rip up ..... and blaming the EU for it.

So ... not oven ready after all then.

They've won both the referendum and then an election through blatantly telling lies. Now, they act as if they never said any of those things at all.

The thing is, those like Truss knew it was bollocks from the start, and actually said so back in the days before the referendum.

Absolutely shameless.