Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost ! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Brexit's a memory/nightmare, but look what we've won/lost !

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
More than happy to record the good news as well as the bad. Hell, it's not as if we don't need some.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57666008

EDIT .......

... though obviously, it's not necessarily a Brexit influenced decision. :rolleyes:

Thot while I'm in the off topic looking at ttk thread I'd have a butcher at other topics. Was surprised to see you give praise for the Nissan deal but then countered by a negative...why I'm not surprised. I bet if we were to gain a billion pound rebate / windfall for something to do with Brexit you'd find a negative in it....must be all that Brexit negativity u gained up ont fence 😉

moonay

Vital Champions League
Thot while I'm in the off topic looking at ttk thread I'd have a butcher at other topics. Was surprised to see you give praise for the Nissan deal but then countered by a negative...why I'm not surprised. I bet if we were to gain a billion pound rebate / windfall for something to do with Brexit you'd find a negative in it....must be all that Brexit negativity u gained up ont fence 😉
Just telling both sides Jock, that's all. No negativity.

Nissan are investing in the UK, great........ but are getting quite a nice little sweetener in return.

I presume they'd probably have invested regardless of our EU status, so long as they were given the right enticement.