Brexit update... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brexit update...

Corbyn's priorities coming to the fore in his decision to opt for the earlier ITV schedule.

He doesn't want to miss I'm a Celebrity!

Hopefully he's in it next year.

Corbyn's priorities coming to the fore in his decision to opt for the earlier ITV schedule.

He doesn't want to miss I'm a Celebrity!

Hopefully he's in it next year.
I'm suprised you aint been on that jungle programme TT,Talkin&eatin ballhacks r8 up your street that mi thinks.:giggle:We'll keep the RED flag flyin high. UTCB

Never even seen it Rod, that's why I'd love Corbyn to be on it.Be good if he could take Mr 50% with him too- he'd be charging them rent within a day or two.

Brexit might be in a mess with the politicians cokking up but he'd take it to a whole new level, we'd all be paying rent to him for ever and he'd allow totally unlimited immigration so there'd be more for him to make money from.:bull:

The Debate,which channel will do it May wants the BBC and Corbyn wants it on ITV.
The BBC want there to be a "panel involved" be a bit like Juke Box Jury,who is old enough on here to remember that.

The Debate,which channel will do it May wants the BBC and Corbyn wants it on ITV.
The BBC want there to be a "panel involved" be a bit like Juke Box Jury,who is old enough on here to remember that.
Can tha remember who presented Juke Box Jury Agnes? I can remember it by the way.UTCB

Anyone watch the first day of the Brexit debate yesterday,i watched from about 17.30 to 19.45 when Blackford got upto speak.

Boris Johnson got a ruff ride.

When May was speaking she continually gave way to Tory "plants" who just kept patting her on the back.

Not much to say about the last few days to and fro. Lots of political manouvering to be in the right place after the bang, that dreadful Amber Rudd being the first high profile to show. May herself is saying that a no vote for her deal would be 'entering uncharted waters'. Excuse me but I think the whole thing is 'uncharted waters'... She also says that its important to vote for the deal as it will keep Corbyn out of No.10. Ooooooo. Those government whips are going to have their work cut out...

So....dear owd Theresa has avoided defeat in Thursdays vote, by postponing it to a later date. I think its to give the Whips time to give everyone chinese burns and kidney punches to get them to vote for the pile of crap. This seems to have upset everyone especially the ministers who have been putting their souls on the line to argue for the vote a long time after No 10 had decided to postpone and the Lords who are now completing their debate.

Leadership challenge now in full swing,the Tories certainly know how to destroy themselves,and leave the country waiting while they do it.

Well, it all happened today! Vote of confidence for Theresa, which she's won pretty comfortably (good job she didn't need 2/3rds...), which in reality provides no improvement or clarity on the mess she has presided over. Anyways, onwards we go tweaking the nuances of the meaning of the concepts of the agreement that the EU handed to us as a fait accompli, without actually changing anything. Will the Tory MP's now come into line..?

Something I missed yesterday, but Andrew Griffiths, Tory MP for Burton on Trent, voted for Mrs May in last nights vote. Its worthy of note as his voting privileges which were removed for being caught sending 2000 texts in a few weeks to a couple of bar staff with 'lewd and disgusting suggestions', and trying to pay them to send him xxx pictures etc etc (its all a bit grubby...) were reinstated yesterday.

All is forgiven if the beloved leader needs your vote. Its a dirty business is politics.

Our beloved PM threw a billion quid of tax payers money at the DUP to prop up a minority government because she ballsed up the election, so restoring the whip and handing out honours to keep her ghoulish grip on power should surprise no one.

She was a poor home secretary and is a weak as piss PM. Elevated well above her station.

She was a poor home secretary and is a weak as piss PM. Elevated well above her station.

True but when you look at Jeremy Hunt, Michael Gove, Boris Johnson, Amber Rudd, and the truly dreadful Rees-Mogg (who makes Himmler look warm and jovial), then surely she is the best of a terrible bunch. All proven to be out of touch and incompetent. Things are bad when Corbyn starts looking like a good option...

Anyway, today we also had Tony Blair calling for a second referendum. Now I thought Blair made a good PM, for the first half of his administration, but his blind support of George Bush was truly wrong, and now he's trying to subvert the democratic process. I personally invite him to feck off, and stay out...

More fun this week, as May takes a few days off to explain to Turkeys how Christmas is really a marvelous opportunity for them.

Blair got us into this mess. He was the key proponent of the EU's eastern expansion in 2004, despite those countries not being ready, surrendered 7 billion quid of our rebate for his own self interest, lied about giving us a referendum in 2004 on the constitutional treaty, lied about only 13k net migrants coming from the east. Thank Christ Brown stopped him from taking the country into the eurozone.

The Tories and Labour are in a mess, trying to implement the mandate of 2016 (or at least giving the impression doing so) despite about 500 of them still wanting to remain and pretend this was all a bad dream. Labour's 'stay in the customs union and single market' policy renders them pointless in any serious discussion re how we leave.

A managed WTO exit seems the most sensible to me, and it seems to be getting traction with Hunt and Mordaunt. However Rees Mogg has said he'll vote for May's withdrawal agreement as long as the backstop gets removed, which I think it will be after the current proposed deal is defeated handsomely in the commons and project fear is notched up.

I've come more and more round to thinking the 'NO deal', exit to WTO, is our better option than trying to keep bits of our current relationship with the EU alive, with a bill we don't know the size of, and no way out unless they let us. Reports in the press would suggest its the worst of all worlds, but it isn't. More scare tactics... Why on earth its taken three years to get here?

What’s bothering me more than anything is remainer mps spouting off it’s the end of brexit,they’re goin to be in for a shock cos if it is it’s the end of democracy as we know it. Every one of those members should resign they were given one job by the people
So far they’ve failed