Brexit update... | Page 2 | Vital Forums

Brexit update...

tomytony

Vital Youth Team
Corbyn's priorities coming to the fore in his decision to opt for the earlier ITV schedule.

He doesn't want to miss I'm a Celebrity!

Hopefully he's in it next year.

Rod Currie

Vital Squad Member
Corbyn's priorities coming to the fore in his decision to opt for the earlier ITV schedule.

He doesn't want to miss I'm a Celebrity!

Hopefully he's in it next year.
I'm suprised you aint been on that jungle programme TT,Talkin&eatin ballhacks r8 up your street that mi thinks.:giggle:We'll keep the RED flag flyin high. UTCB

tomytony

Vital Youth Team
Never even seen it Rod, that's why I'd love Corbyn to be on it.Be good if he could take Mr 50% with him too- he'd be charging them rent within a day or two.

Brexit might be in a mess with the politicians cokking up but he'd take it to a whole new level, we'd all be paying rent to him for ever and he'd allow totally unlimited immigration so there'd be more for him to make money from.:bull:

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Reserves Team
The Debate,which channel will do it May wants the BBC and Corbyn wants it on ITV.
The BBC want there to be a "panel involved" be a bit like Juke Box Jury,who is old enough on here to remember that.

Anyone watch the first day of the Brexit debate yesterday,i watched from about 17.30 to 19.45 when Blackford got upto speak.

Boris Johnson got a ruff ride.

When May was speaking she continually gave way to Tory "plants" who just kept patting her on the back.

Not much to say about the last few days to and fro. Lots of political manouvering to be in the right place after the bang, that dreadful Amber Rudd being the first high profile to show. May herself is saying that a no vote for her deal would be 'entering uncharted waters'. Excuse me but I think the whole thing is 'uncharted waters'... She also says that its important to vote for the deal as it will keep Corbyn out of No.10. Ooooooo. Those government whips are going to have their work cut out...

So....dear owd Theresa has avoided defeat in Thursdays vote, by postponing it to a later date. I think its to give the Whips time to give everyone chinese burns and kidney punches to get them to vote for the pile of crap. This seems to have upset everyone especially the ministers who have been putting their souls on the line to argue for the vote a long time after No 10 had decided to postpone and the Lords who are now completing their debate.