Brexit rolls on... | Page 122 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He now also has the benefit of knowing most circuits better than all the others. His aggressive overtaking is now an assertive assurance.

We are watching a true great at the top of his game, so much so it’s getting embarrassingly dull for him.

I’ve always thought he’d finish his career at Ferrari and now he has every record, it would be of little surprise should go there and turn them into champs once again.

I have been saying the same thing

He will go to Ferrari every racer dreams of it

Last edited:
I have been saying the same thing

He will go to Ferrari ever racer dreams of it
I hope not, as I have no love at all of Ferrari. All self promotion; like Real Madrid, everyone raves about them because incessantly believe they are so special. Give me the Germans or British any day.

I personally suspect he's talked to them this year, but cars won't develop much before next year and ferrari are unlikely to be challengers. Lewis probably has one or two years at his current level left if he's lucky; does he want to spend them in a car that might win 1-3 races only?

I hope not, as I have no love at all of Ferrari. All self promotion; like Real Madrid, everyone raves about them because incessantly believe they are so special. Give me the Germans or British any day.

I personally suspect he's talked to them this year, but cars won't develop much before next year and ferrari are unlikely to be challengers. Lewis probably has one or two years at his current level left if he's lucky; does he want to spend them in a car that might win 1-3 races only?

Oh I cant stand Ferrari

They have had the sport on their side for many years

I think Lewis will cement his place as one of the greatest sports men / Women ever

We are talking up there with Ali

Without doubt the greatest in F1 with, potentially, records that will never be beaten in our lifetimes ( We said that about Schumacher )

The amount of other shit he has had to put up with as well on a personal level is unrivalled - The attacks have been incredible most of it due to jealousy that a working class black/brown boy has absolutely dominated

He has just learnt to brush it off and give 2 fingers to his detractors

Judge him on what he does on the track

He is now in the top 1 and these next 2 years are going to be incredible

Then I think he will get a massive payday from Ferrari as they do seem to be getting their act together under Leclerc who is another racer I like

I'd completely forgotten about school dinners being supplied on a regular basis and never knew that the Govt paid for them, but was always in favour. That's certainly one up for the British Govts. In some of the poorer sections of Sydney school dinners are also provided but it's the teachers who are generous enough to pay for them. Looks as though we still have a bit to learn.

Oh I cant stand Ferrari

They have had the sport on their side for many years

I think Lewis will cement his place as one of the greatest sports men / Women ever

We are talking up there with Ali

Without doubt the greatest in F1 with, potentially, records that will never be beaten in our lifetimes ( We said that about Schumacher )

The amount of other shit he has had to put up with as well on a personal level is unrivalled - The attacks have been incredible most of it due to jealousy that a working class black/brown boy has absolutely dominated

He has just learnt to brush it off and give 2 fingers to his detractors

Judge him on what he does on the track

He is now in the top 1 and these next 2 years are going to be incredible

Then I think he will get a massive payday from Ferrari as they do seem to be getting their act together under Leclerc who is another racer I like

I agree with most of your sentiments but not the one highlighted. Ali will always stand alone.

There are few people who will ever make personal and professional sacrifies for something they fell strongly about. As it stands LH is not one. The only modern sports person I can think of is Colin Kaepernick but that is for another discussion.

Well, some of us are able to just ignore threads that veer off into boxing, cricket, rugby or other sports we don't give a shit about without bitching about it
Oh dear, touched a nerve. I wouldn’t have said I was bitching but you are who you are so no surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.