Brexit rolls on... | Page 134 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
You specifically said that i covered for antisemites.
SHOW ME WHERE I DID THIS.

What makes me laugh is that you don't see the massive irony in this.

You're pretending to be angry about people not believing in antisemitism accusations, and yet here you are wielding the exact same stuff as a weapon regardless of whether people have done anything of the sort or not.

Its YOU that is part of the problem. Like a teenage girl crying rape because she's in trouble with her parents. When people like you weaponize allegations like this for your own political reasons, is it any wonder that people struggle to believe allegations when they are made?

You are pissing on every single experience of antisemitism that anyone ever suffered with your false accusations and your pathetic cries of 'bigot' at anyone who disagrees. All to make yourself feel better because you can't be bothered to actually read posts.

All the debating sophistication of a 5 year old reddit using Trump supporter.

Sorry to everyone else about the outburst. I've been an anti-racism campaigner my whole life and I'm hyper aware that because i'm on the left and anti-israel antisemitism is a particularly dangerous thing for me, so false accusations like this really hurt.

They aren't false, that's why you're so triggered.

They aren't false, that's why you're so triggered.
and yet you still refuse to show everyone where i have covered for an antisemite.
Because you can't, because i haven't.

Surely if you really thought i had you would be able to point out where exactly i did that.

But you can't, you just keep repeating the accusation, even though i have provided ample evidence to the contrary. Its literally like arguing with Trump. And to think a few days ago you were all about evidence and statistics, and you can't even provide a single piece of evidence to back up your bullshit.

Just one is all I ask. One post where i have been antisemitic or covered for antisemite. Surely, given that you are accusing me, and the only place you have interacted with me is on this forum, you should be able to find a post where i have done what you say.

Either that or an apology please

I have Turnip trademarked Turnip. You will be hearing from my lawyers!View attachment 43320

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He really is a special kind of Turnip

Has he even once come close to apologising for the antisemitism he aimed at you?

I bet he has just been doubling down and getting charts and graphs out.

Finding studies with manipulated data to prove his point knowing full well that he could easily be proven wrong with the same data but no one is that much of a saddo to go and do it!

I wouldn't know about that. There's plenty of times calling people a bigot or racist is shorthand for 'I don't want to listen to what you're saying, so shut up'.
Obviously when people are actually being racist fair enough, but i haven't seen any of the people CP has called bigots in the last few pages say anything that suggests they are bigots at all.
He has just decided that it makes him feel better to label people who disagree with him inferior in some way. Its actually really sad that he will never learn anything from an argument or debate because this is his attitude.
Oh well.

This is what him and other posters do and they do it often

They try and character assassinate and some times they do it in groups

Its bullying

Not surprising at all is that they are all Centrists, right of centre, Blairites etc etc

Mostly the PON lot but a couple of other prominent posters with CP

They are a little cabal all patting each other on their backs with thier jomism's etc

Nope.
You specifically said that i covered for antisemites.
SHOW ME WHERE I DID THIS.

What makes me laugh is that you don't see the massive irony in this.

You're pretending to be angry about people not believing in antisemitism accusations, and yet here you are wielding the exact same stuff as a weapon regardless of whether people have done anything of the sort or not.

Its YOU that is part of the problem. Like a teenage girl crying rape because she's in trouble with her parents. When people like you weaponize allegations like this for your own political reasons, is it any wonder that people struggle to believe allegations when they are made?

You are pissing on every single experience of antisemitism that anyone ever suffered with your false accusations and your pathetic cries of 'bigot' at anyone who disagrees. All to make yourself feel better because you can't be bothered to actually read posts.

All the debating sophistication of a 5 year old reddit using Trump supporter.

Sorry to everyone else about the outburst. I've been an anti-racism campaigner my whole life and I'm hyper aware that because i'm on the left and anti-israel antisemitism is a particularly dangerous thing for me, so false accusations like this really hurt.

I'd also like to point out that you as a privileged white male using analogies about false rape accusations to merely avoid being in trouble helps to create and sustain a narrative that women are not to be trusted when they are brave enough to come forward. There is a reason why rape prosecutions and convictions are dropping and folk like you perpetuating this myth is a large part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.