Brexit ramifications | Vital Football

Brexit ramifications

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Now folks, I don't want you to all get excited about me coming back, but I have a serious question.

With all the Brexit thingimajig, can British citizens still live and work over in Europe? And if so, how long is this agreement going to last?

If, for example, you wanted to move to Portugal, could you? Up until when? Is it going to stop?

Answers on a postcard please...

There is nothing wrong with being patriotic but times have changed. Without discounted imports now, the UK will struggle to keep its economy in check. A hundred years ago? Yes, Britain could self-sustain but not now I fear...

Just a thought, if we really were a vassal state of the EU we wouldn't be able to enact legislation to leave......

The whole brexit thing is a pig's ear with no winners and the charge is being led by a self interested, opportunistic, unprincipled, unelected philanderer who told his party memebers it was a million to one that we would leave without a deal during the tory leader election campaign. Now his every utterance seems to be designed to ensure we leave without a deal. If only he really had laid down in front of the bulldozers.

I too voted not to join in the 1970s. Now to try to leave is like trying to extract the egg from an already baked cake. Madness.

You never know Boris May make a silk purse out of your pigs ear !

Some people prefer to live in managed accommodation or in units with a management committee (good luck to them)others prefer to own their own property and be more independent.Bit like us and the E.U. really I know which I prefer along with 17.4 million others.

I bet fewer than 17.4 million no longer wish to leave.
I could not give you a realistic increase percentage of those who voted to remain who now wish to leave.No doubt leavers nearer 19.4 million but remainders would still moan on.

Proponents of Leave should go for a second referendum now because the longer they delay the inevitable the more of them will have popped their clogs.

Proponents of Leave should go for a second referendum now because the longer they delay the inevitable the more of them will have popped their clogs.
Or the younger generation realise they have been led astray by the far left.

No most of the Liberals are Dreamers living in a different Universe.
Some good Labour M.P.s Peter Shore etc..... Benn ruined British Car Manufacturing when he integrated British Leyland with B.M.C....
Change U.K. enough said the Tory retainers are in the wrong party....

Blustering Boris with his Faux Churchilian Bombast says OCTOBER 31ST, NO IFS, NO BUTS..........UNLESS. :clown::lol::tophat: