Brexit Day! | Page 139 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often taken stick on here for my stance on Germany. To be honest i have often thought about it and was on the brink of making a public apology. That was until i started watching the euro 96 semi on telly. I have been right all along, surely nobody can disagree with me? Only i player on their side called *****. I reccon they all were.

Well that's a sudden change; last week you claimed you had a number of German friends, which was obviously an attempt to deflect attention from your chair throwing escapades

You have either been telling untruths or you are a massive schizophrenic.

Personally I hope its the former; having two personalities, one of which is a goose stepping, chair throwing mad man who thinks all Germans are ***** and the other a closet kraut with a penchant for Mercedes and lederhosen, is too horrific for words

The defining factor for me was last year when Marinne le Penn the leader of the Front National (National Front ) which has been re-branded as the National Rally changed their view on it

Yes one of the largest anti EU groups in the EU could see how much damage leaving the EU is doing to Britain and does not want it for France

The quitlings in Europe have decided not to be quitters

That is the equivalent of Farage, Cummings, Boris, IDS, Davis Davies going back on their beliefs on leaving the EU

The EU nations are now even more determined to work together and so are the people who live in it

All this bollocks and lies spread by the Britain haters about the EU collapsing was just another pack of lies and manipulation that the quitlings soaked up and believed

You would have thought by now these people who put so much into being proud patriots that they would be ashamed of being completely lied to and so easily manipulated

Bend over we are going in dry and you are going to like it

Not a defining moment (at least for us) imo but MLP is a shrewd, if horrible politician. Like all populists she is in tune with the wind.

As with trump, when reality breaks through the rhetoric, thats when the backlash begins.

Seems like one or two farmers in this country are slowly reaching that point.

What a pity it is probably too little too late.

Well that's a sudden change; last week you claimed you had a number of German friends, which was obviously an attempt to deflect attention from your chair throwing escapades

Personally I hope its the former; having two personalities, one of which is a goose stepping, chair throwing mad man who thinks all Germans are ***** and the other a closet kraut with a penchant for Mercedes and lederhosen, is too horrific for words
Show a bit of respect. This is the ceo of bnw that you are talking to

Not a defining moment (at least for us) imo but MLP is a shrewd, if horrible politician. Like all populists she is in tune with the wind.

As with trump, when reality breaks through the rhetoric, thats when the backlash begins.

Seems like one or two farmers in this country are slowly reaching that point.

What a pity it is probably too little too late.

I have a few friends that grew up in Somerset

Mainly places like

Wells
Glastonbury
Pilton
Shepton Mallet
Etc
Etc

They tell me close to 80% of the farmers in Somerset they know are are shitting it

And most of them voted leave

Oh well

Individuals suffering from schizophrenia are not usually struggling with multiple personalities. Too much info from Hollywood.

Yes a steady 19 for both. Obviously when i represent the firm in corporate events i imagine i am better, my shit putting soon brings me back to reality

My putting was fucking awful today; three putted 7 holes but managed 33 pts in a stableford so dont even get .1 back

Just for the record, schizophrenia is not a split personality or multiple personality issue. It is a disorder where the brain is overloaded with tons of superflous activity and can't cope so it develops delusions, hallucinations and general confused behaviour.

Just for the record, schizophrenia is not a split personality or multiple personality issue. It is a disorder where the brain is overloaded with tons of superflous activity and can't cope so it develops delusions, hallucinations and general confused behaviour.

Jesus christ ivb- i think you've just worked out whats wrong with boris! His brain probably is overloaded with details, is presenting with clear delusional beliefs and is certainly exhibiting confused behaviour.

Thanks for that

It sounds like it could be me that is schizophrenic; that is of the Mrs is to be believed

It just gets better read the linked article at the bottom

As Spike Milligan once said

" We have no plan so nothing can go wrong " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is just basic stuff they are incapable of doing

Any business with even the smallest semblance of intelligence running it, that proposes a change, must have investigated all possible outcomes before hand, even a 10 year old understands this

It really is that simple unless it was designed to make money for a very few and not one care taken for the great unwashed

Remember when David Davis said they had done 23 impact studies and then was found to have done non?

Lineking
Jcbast
Jc21
All the leave voters
Etc
Etc
Etc

They are laughing at you to your faces and are laughing even harder that you are the good little oiks they want you to be, do you not feel even a little bit used, abused and dirty?

You wanted to get rid of unelected officials ( another lie as they are elected just like Farage was ) so you got Dominic Cummings who was the person who came up with that Slogon with his wife

You wanted to reduce red tape but now they are going to have to employ 50,000 customs officers and the majority of them will be from the EU 🤣

Just like the £100's millions they wasted on employing Civil Servants ( mostly from the EU 🤣🤣🤣 ) to help with a no deal Brexit and then let them go.
Are they going to employ them again
What a fucking circus 🤣🤣🤣

I distinctly remember ITTO saying about 4 years ago we didnt have the numbers or the experience in our Civil Servants to push this through and he was right and I couldn't have agreed more

You wanted to take back control but we are going to be at the mercy of a mentally ill fascist in America and his friends.

Even if he doesn't win a second term his friends have already got their hooks in. Why do you think all trade talks are now going to be held in secret even if Biden wins we are now fooked in just about every industry

Well fucking done - you all played a blinder
No really, well done 👍👏👏👏😭

You wanted to take back control but we are the little bitch in negotiations with countries like New Zealand and even smaller ones cannot wait to rape us and they will do it on thier time frame and we will have to wait whilst being on the vinegar stroke

Taking back control 🤣🤣🤣

You think we have a problem with refugees coming into this country now because you believe the shite by the professional blame players like Farage, then you wait until you see what happens once we are out of the EU and they take even less care about the issue

You think we are going to change immigration numbers WRONG

We are just going to get more people coming from places like Asia, South America, Africa and smaller countries that are not predominantly Caucasian which I think is the best thing about leaving.

The immigrants from the above mentioned always seem to work harder, take less benefits then the so called "indigenous" people of this country and are driving a cultural change in this melting pot of a country. So thank you thank you thank for the one positive I can find in all of this

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ized-hole-in-it?utm_source=bestforbritain.org

Last edited:
It just gets better read the linked article at the bottom

As Spike Milligan once said

" We have no plan so nothing can go wrong " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is just basic stuff they are incapable of doing

Any business with even the smallest semblance of intelligence running it, that proposes a change, must have investigated all possible outcomes before hand, even a 10 year old understands this

It really is that simple unless it was designed to make money for a very few and not one care taken for the great unwashed

Remember when David Davis said they had done 23 impact studies and then was found to have done non?

Lineking
Jcbast
Jc21
All the leave voters
Etc
Etc
Etc

They are laughing at you to your faces and are laughing even harder that you are the good little oiks they want you to be, do you not feel even a little bit used, abused and dirty?

You wanted to get rid of unelected officials ( another lie as they are elected just like Farage was ) so you got Dominic Cummings who was the person who came up with that Slogon with his wife

You wanted to reduce red tape but now they are going to have to employ 50,000 customs officers and the majority of them will be from the EU 🤣

Just like the £100's millions they wasted on employing Civil Servants ( mostly from the EU 🤣🤣🤣 ) to help with a no deal Brexit and then let them go.
Are they going to employ them again
What a fucking circus 🤣🤣🤣

I distinctly remember ITTO saying about 4 years ago we didnt have the numbers or the experience in our Civil Servants to push this through and he was right and I couldn't have agreed more

You wanted to take back control but we are going to be at the mercy of a mentally ill fascist in America and his friends.

Even if he doesn't win a second term his friends have already got their hooks in. Why do you think all trade talks are now going to be held in secret even if Biden wins we are now fooked in just about every industry

Well fucking done - you all played a blinder
No really, well done 👍👏👏👏😭

You wanted to take back control but we are the little bitch in negotiations with countries like New Zealand and even smaller ones cannot wait to rape us and they will do it on thier time frame and we will have to wait whilst being on the vinegar stroke

Taking back control 🤣🤣🤣

You think we have a problem with refugees coming into this country now because you believe the shite by the professional blame players like Farage, then you wait until you see what happens once we are out of the EU and they take even less care about the issue

You think we are going to change immigration numbers WRONG

We are just going to get more people coming from countries like Asia, South America, Africa and smaller countries that are not predominantly caucasian which I think is the best thing about leaving.

The immigrants from the above mentioned always seem to work harder, take less benefits then the so called "indigenous" people of this country and are driving a cultural change in this melting pot of a country. So thank you thank you thank for the one positive I can find in all of this

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ized-hole-in-it?utm_source=bestforbritain.org

I'm going to be honest I haven't read all of this cos I know it's going to be drivel anyway but saw my name and that I was being asked a question (along with others). Why would I feel "used, abused and dirty"? I'm going to try and explain to you once and once only. My reason to vote to leave the EU had absolutely NOTHING to do with Cummings, Boris, Farage, Davis, etc etc. It's sad to see people such as yourself, who claim to be left-wing, can't even see the left case for leaving the EU. You don't necessarily have to agree with it but you should at least be able to see it

I'm going to be honest I haven't read all of this cos I know it's going to be drivel anyway but saw my name and that I was being asked a question (along with others). Why would I feel "used, abused and dirty"? I'm going to try and explain to you once and once only. My reason to vote to leave the EU had absolutely NOTHING to do with Cummings, Boris, Farage, Davis, etc etc. It's sad to see people such as yourself, who claim to be left-wing, can't even see the left case for leaving the EU. You don't necessarily have to agree with it but you should at least be able to see it

so if you want something, forget all those 100 valid points and be blinkered to your own desires. That kinda is the problem :)

Seeing lots of fall out on social media about RLB and now even people calling out Labour and KS saying they cannot take criticism from with in their own party and that they are massive fannies

The Palestinian issue was already divisive and now they have just thrown a grenade at it

Couple that with KS stance on Kashmir which I know from my own friends was a massive no no and has them leaving the party in droves

Then KS stance on Brexit

ETC
ETC
......then

My prediction

A splinter party called Real Labour

That will go back to its roots and give the Torys an even bigger majority next time when Gove is the Leader

The party is going to haemorrhage like you have never seen before

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.