Brexit Day! | Page 67 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have increasingly realised that the Brexiteers are like a religion, flat earth style thing, I mean this not in a nasty way as it sounds but they don’t research like everyone else, they don’t accept facts & evidence.

It’s the same cognitive dissonance & they have to make it adversarial

I have increasingly realised that the Brexiteers are like a religion, flat earth style thing, I mean this not in a nasty way as it sounds but they don’t research like everyone else, they don’t accept facts & evidence.

It’s the same cognitive dissonance & they have to make it adversarial

Wouldn't Brexit be the religion, not Brexiteers?

Wouldn't Brexit be the religion, not Brexiteers?

Point proven I have a hypothesis & rather than disprove that, you take a minor point & go crazy on that.

For example most educated people who are experts in their field say that Brexit will do huge harm to the U.K. economy, you won’t answer that directly or prove that it won’t, you will witter on about BMW’s or Greece or liberal metropolitan elites or how we’ve heard enough from experts or the Second World War.

What a headline!!
Sensationalist, I agree, but these are sensational times.

Just remember when they say they are doing everything they can, that they haven't done that.
Then ask why not. Then realise it is because of Brexit ideology. There is no other reason. Our own efforts (Dyson and JCB - who'd of thunk it!) could have been done in parallel.

Take it in the context of this headline, if you wish:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...ck-Sophy-Ridge-ventilator-shortage-nhs-latest

As a bloc the EU, but as a country it's far and away the United States, then Germany, Netherlands and France.
I am not predicting Germany, Netherlands and France will be buggered, I'm predicting the EU will. Germany will not want to bail out another failing economy and Italy most definitely will not accept a Troika-esque slap on them.

It's fooked, fella.

Your stance is illogical, there will be modification and impact but the free access to markets will be more crucial, not less.

So you didnt like the Labour policies?

Who did you vote for

Because if you voted labour you are weapons grade hypocrite
Not really.

Because it doesn't matter what I like does it?

What mattered was what the 67% who didn't choose to vote labour thought..

Like most of the electorate, I liked most individual policies but all of them together as a whole were bunkum.

I voted Labour out of loyalty, as I have in every election from 2005 onwards. You can't say the same I don't think?

And I voted primarily for my fantastic local MP, Vernon Coaker.

That lock isnt there any more so if Long Bailey gets in I will be cutting ties

Your stance is illogical, there will be modification and impact but the free access to markets will be more crucial, not less.

We are in uncharted waters now. Do you think the Bundestag, who now have their own UKIP, in AfD, buzzing around like an annoying wasp, will want to issue some 'Coronabonds' to help out failed states again?

As I put, it's every man for themselves now.

Last edited:
For example most educated people who are experts in their field say that Brexit will do huge harm to the U.K. economy, you won’t answer that directly or prove that it won’t,

How can you prove a prediction won't come true?

You can look back at the predictions made about the economy and labour, the two main issues, and you can quite clearly state they were incorrect. That's fact, not conjecture.

How can you prove a prediction won't come true?

You can look back at the predictions made about the economy and labour, the two main issues, and you can quite clearly state they were incorrect. That's fact, not conjecture.

When did I say anything about Labour? Cognitive dissonance duck I already said it & you’re doing it again, once again being argumentative for no reason & on a minor point.

Read my hypothesis back it’s like your entry in who’s who.

Globe head

We are in uncharted waters now. Do you think the Bundestag, who now have their own UKIP, in AfD, buzzing around like an annoying wasp, will want to issue some 'Coronabonds' to help out failed states again?

As I put, it's every man for themselves now.
You can only keep dipping in the well for so long before it dries up.

When did I say anything about Labour? Cognitive dissonance duck I already said it & you’re doing it again, once again being argumentative for no reason & on a minor point.

Read my hypothesis back it’s like your entry in who’s who.

Globe head

Labour as in the work force, not the shambles of a political party!

Suggestion: Comprehend prior to your next random keyboard mash.

Labour as in the work force, not the shambles of a political party!

Suggestion: Comprehend prior to your next random keyboard mash.

Again when did I say anything about labour?

While you have brought it up though, seen the appeals for workers in agriculture? Don’t forget the original point & do try & answer it rather than twisting it or focusing on minor details.

Maybe change your name to cognitive dissonance red?

Status
Not open for further replies.