Brexit Day! | Page 69 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk about facts and evidence, but where are the facts and evidence that we are " Kicking unskilled workers out" ? Under EU rules we are even letting EU criminals who serve less than 12 months stay. We certainly haven't kicked many out. (About 10 criminals, last time I read anything about this)

Like our buffoon of a PM?

They don’t work very well either....Airblades a brilliant way to spay water into your crotch.....

I generally find my trousers are a pretty good substitute ! Am I the only one who thinks that some of these driers and taps are an IQ test. Saw a hand drier in Cyprus, waved my hands under it a few times and nothing happened. Then I noticed a button, which I thought turned it on. Pressed the button, and some paper towel came out !

I generally find my trousers are a pretty good substitute ! Am I the only one who thinks that some of these driers and taps are an IQ test. Saw a hand drier in Cyprus, waved my hands under it a few times and nothing happened. Then I noticed a button, which I thought turned it on. Pressed the button, and some paper towel came out !
If that was a joke it made me laugh because I did exactly that at a golf club in front of a few of my mates. Immediate legend status so not too bad.

In which particular sense do you say that?

Length of time, especially right now. Leaving essentially no checks or balances on Johnson and no leadership during the crisis.

It's also just the first part of the contest, the battle for the NEC which is largely Corbyn/Momentrum controlled begins after.

Length of time, especially right now. Leaving essentially no checks or balances on Johnson and no leadership during the crisis.

It's also just the first part of the contest, the battle for the NEC which is largely Corbyn/Momentrum controlled begins after.

Got to agree on the length of time, especially when everybody knew it was going to be that snake SSSSSSSSSSSSStarmer anyway

It was an unnecessary length from the start.

Having set that as the timescale though it was impossible politically to change, Corona or no. Any cutting of it would have led to Corbynites always questioning Starmer's legitimacy.

It all comes down to the size of it tomorrow. But he will win the party, whether now or in two years. Milne is already going. Murphy will be sidelined until she does us all a favour and leaves. The Corbynites in the inner party will gradually lose interest without their cult leader to worship.

Fascinating to see if Johnson invites Labour to join the government and share the blame. I suspect not. He won't want Starmer to have the chance to look legitimate and statesmanlike.

But people are going to die of this and Johnson doesn't want Starmer to suddenly appear smelling of roses and with a clean slate as inquiries place more and more blood on the PM's hands.

But people are going to die of this and Johnson doesn't want Starmer to suddenly appear smelling of roses and with a clean slate as inquiries place more and more blood on the PM's hands.
Unfortunately the gutter press and the Tory Beeb will dress it up as De Pfaffer doing a fine job and covering up his decisions and waffling that will have led to numerous extra deaths.

Unfortunately the gutter press and the Tory Beeb will dress it up as De Pfaffer doing a fine job and covering up his decisions and waffling that will have led to numerous extra deaths.
That isn't what they are saying in fairness.

They will say whatever their readership want to hear, and I think what they want to hear right now is outrage rather than cultish devotion. Even the Express and Borisgraph have stopped defending him

Status
Not open for further replies.