Brexit Day! | Page 157 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing

That's no problem at all. I honestly don't mind sharing these wonderful things in my life; in fact, it's an absolute pleasure to include my Forest family in these wonderous, and let's be honest, very rare events. In all my childhood years I never managed to find a four-leaved clover but this has more than made up for it :grinning:

That's no problem at all. I honestly don't mind sharing these wonderful things in my life; in fact, it's an absolute pleasure to include my Forest family in these wonderous, and let's be honest, very rare events. In all my childhood years I never managed to find a four-leaved clover but this has more than made up for it :grinning:

We're going up lads!

It's a sign. One Stella label for each game we're gonna win in the Playoffs.

Beats Stella signings any day!

It was but they also sold their gear in Limeys. I dont remember it in Birdcage, although I am not saying it wasnt

DId they really sell that shit in Limey's? I can't remember it. You sure you're not getting mixed up with Cerruti?

Here's a story about drink. Tonight on my first bottle of Stella, it had 3 labels. I know you're all wondering what the combination of labels was, so, it had 1 main 'Stella Artois' front label and 2 of the back labels. There is, however, a twist to this story. The errant second 'back' label was at 90 degrees to its intended position and so overlapped the front and back labels. True story!
I call shenanigans.
Pictures or it never happened.

I call shenanigans.
Pictures or it never happened.

Ya know something, ITTO, I could easily just brush this off and think 'I've got nothing to prove' to someone who might actually get some pleasure in making me prove it BUT I am going to find that offending bottle (right now) for all my Forest family, that are utterly intrigued by it, and will post a picture shortly :grinning:

Ya know something, ITTO, I could easily just brush this off and think 'I've got nothing to prove' to someone who might actually get some pleasure in making me prove it BUT I am going to find that offending bottle (right now) for all my Forest family, that are utterly intrigued by it, and will post a picture shortly :grinning:
What a time to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.