Brexit Day! | Page 156 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Savoy!! Used to think I was the muts nuts taking a bird there (1980s vernacular).
Nice tipple, Sancerre, but a Chardonnay beats a Sauvignon with fish in my book. I’d go for a lovely buttery Montrachet, although being pedantic it’s Seafood not fish.
Yes I’d be best leaving the Palmer for something more appropriate, a saignant chateaubriand sounds perfect.
I’ll report back. This is cracking stuff.

Lobster is a shellfish

But he used to be a Skinner fan, I don't think he had much in them days. My money is on a brown Maestro with a bit of detailing to try and make it look like an MG

Here's a story about drink. Tonight on my first bottle of Stella, it had 3 labels. I know you're all wondering what the combination of labels was, so, it had 1 main 'Stella Artois' front label and 2 of the back labels. There is, however, a twist to this story. The errant second 'back' label was at 90 degrees to its intended position and so overlapped the front and back labels. True story!

Here's a story about drink. Tonight on my first bottle of Stella, it had 3 labels. I know you're all wondering what the combination of labels was, so, it had 1 main 'Stella Artois' front label and 2 of the back labels. There is, however, a twist to this story. The errant second 'back' label was at 90 degrees to its intended position and so overlapped the front and back labels. True story!
Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.