Brexit Day! | Page 142 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Course we are duck.

That's why he starts out talking about the left of the party and continues.
You keep on being smug duck. Your rotten centrist woke boys can keep on faux concern trolling and blaming the left for the effective drift to the right. We need working class solidarity and workers controlling their autonomy before the fucking brown shirts steal in (with your crowd holding the fucking door for them)
Now shut it and watch the match!

i suppose centrists screwed labour, moving to the middle and essentially becoming soft tories makes it harder to go left again.

rlb deserves to be sacked simply out of being lazy and stupid. to get called out on it and be pig headed about it is what grinds. too much ego.

whilst starmer isnt my cup of tea i do currently respect him. as an ex lawyer he talks facts rather than conjecture and thats a valuable commodity right now

You keep on being smug duck. Your rotten centrist woke boys can keep on faux concern trolling and blaming the left for the effective drift to the right. We need working class solidarity and workers controlling their autonomy before the fucking brown shirts steal in (with your crowd holding the fucking door for them)
i agree. and yet these workers still voted brexit and tory. so its just hard to fathom

i suppose centrists screwed labour, moving to the middle and essentially becoming soft tories makes it harder to go left again.

rlb deserves to be sacked simply out of being lazy and stupid. to get called out on it and be pig headed about it is what grinds. too much ego.

whilst starmer isnt my cup of tea i do currently respect him. as an ex lawyer he talks facts rather than conjecture and thats a valuable commodity right now
Like he says in the video though, she was sacked for sharing an article in the independent and the woke Guardian readers bleat.
Starmer was forced to fire her but that's a product of living in a society where the woke / elite coalition deny the needs of the working class the Labour party is supposed to represent.

Its outstanding

What colour is the sky in the world these people live in

He states it in the first 30 seconds and then deconstructs the whole nature of people like Pope yet somehow it's me who has outdone myself

Fuck in ell

It's one for the ages

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like he says in the video though, she was sacked for sharing an article in the independent and the woke Guardian readers bleat.
Starmer was forced to fire her but that's a product of living in a society where the woke / elite coalition deny the needs of the working class the Labour party is supposed to represent.

Lol she refused to apologise or remove the link - she also didn't just share, only an idiot can't see why there has to be a zero tolerance to after Corbyn.

Absolute rubbish.

Look at all the left wing leadership candidates falling over themselves to sign up to the trans rights charter that women's groups said was potentially dangerous and Starmer just said 'nah' to.

Look at Dawn Butler's car crash interview about it.

And then try and gaslight us all that the left of the party aren't the "woke" part of it

1. RLB is a weak and stupid person
2. She gave her soul to the Zionists
3. She was only appointed to her position to appease 'the left', she was always going to be a victim of the right-wing cull
4. She was sacked because she had a massive argument with SSSSStarmer about the reopening of schools - this 'anti-Semitism' bollocks is just that.
5. What she retweeted was no anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, many, many articles show that it was fact.

Last edited:
1. RLB is a weak and stupid person
2. She gave her soul to the Zionists
3. She was only appointed to her position to appease 'the left', she was always going to be a victim of the right-wing cull
4. She was sacked because she had a massive argument with SSSSStarmer about the reopening of schools - this 'anti-Semitism' bollocks is just that.
5. What she retweeted was no anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, many, many articles so that it was fact.
Yep, but the Labour party are hogtied by the Israel / faux concern / woke lobby they cannot actually represent the class they are named for anymore. we are turning into another US Democrat party controlled by the rich and powerful corporate overlords.

Pie eviscerated the Blairites of a left party and those who show faux outrage and pretend to know what a left leaning party should be about

He has form for it

He set his stall out in the very first moment he broke from his newsreader caricature then carried on the theme throughout

It wasnt even subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.