Brexit Day! | Page 158 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell, them back labels tek some peeling off and sticking back on but here you go, comrades :grinning:
stella1.jpgstella2.jpg

giphy.gif

DId they really sell that shit in Limey's? I can't remember it. You sure you're not getting mixed up with Cerruti?

Now i know u lot are taking the piss. CC made good quality work suits but fook you, cerruiti made lovely pure wool italian suits.

I was gutted.when my fav cerutti got eaten by moths.

These days i am so important i dont need to wear a suit anymore

Have enjoyed the 1970s memory lane. Snowballs, scimiter cars, prawn cocktails

Even the footy was better in those days.

No fooking brexit or corona. Shout me when the time machine is finished

fucking hell, them back labels tek some peeling off and sticking back on but here you go, comrades :grinning:
View attachment 40788View attachment 40789
Actually, when you said the label was rotated 90 degrees I thought you meant the label itself was on its side (and thus capable of overlapping the front label by virtue of its height). Now, though, it is plain as the nose on my face (which is pretty plain - the nose and the face, tbf) that you were referring to the bottle being rotated 90 degrees... which is much more plausible.

I still think you faked it though. This is a deception on the scale of the moon landings. The Establishment is obviously involved.

Was it on Bridlesmith Gate?
You know what, I can't really remember. I think so, but I definately remember him being in Vic centre as well. I think he possibly started in Vic centre and moved to Bridlesmith when he moved up the ranks. But staff in that kind of industry are always flitting between branches.

With all this cynicism flying around I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth my time and effort to include you in my tales of wonder!

. Because we agreed that an attack on a member was an attack on all, NATO responded to 9/11.

what was their 9/11 views? that a cple of muslims hijacked passenger airlines with box cutters, flew them 1000s of miles into most protected airspace in the world and crashed into the top of 2 of the most valuable buildings in the world which brought them and another building down in perfect symmetry ?

the voucher thing is just , well, pathetic. And offering companies 20quid a week to keep staff on shows the real value of these workers to tories. So many of em getting rich from the crisis. Austerity 2020 begins

what was their 9/11 views? that a cple of muslims hijacked passenger airlines with box cutters, flew them 1000s of miles into most protected airspace in the world and crashed into the top of 2 of the most valuable buildings in the world which brought them and another building down in perfect symmetry ?
When you are talking about something that killed 3000 people, why don't you learn what the fuck you are talking about or shut the fuck up.

had a few alerts, this is a nice Saturday afternoon, I don't intend to wade through this. So will close the thread and moderators on the site can look and see what to do, or not do and then re-open.

Try to debate the post, not the poster though folks, and if someone winds you up that much, on a forum, life is too short, put them on ignore!

Status
Not open for further replies.