Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 422 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

All things being equal, I'd probably agree with you ........... but the fact that Johnson is an incompetent, egotistical, ignorant, arrogant, lying fuckwit probably mean that he'll only get through a fraction of that 10 years.

A tenner says he's out by end of 2021.......... for any of a number of reasons.

So, not 22 months later, here we are, all of us knowing that it's utterly beyond belief how the PM is still in post ... and yet, is Mme Guillotine about to fall?

I've documented elsewhere lots of reasons why any other PM - any decent PM, any PM with an ounce of integrity - would have handed in their resignation well before now. However, the current incumbent lingers like a fart in a lift.

I've also said elsewhere, for good reason (in my opinion), that given the PM's complete separation from what is acceptable behaviour and standards, that I wouldn't be honouring this little wager. That was an understandable reaction to the sheer brazenness of a man, seemingly incapable of taking ownership or accountability for anything. Unlike the PM though, I'm an honest man, and (I hope) we all know that of course, I will stand by our wager.

But, as with all good Tics scenarios, things might be about to change right at the death. Of course, he's going to argue that it wasn't "a party". Of course, we suspect that he might argue that "the gathering" was permissible on crown property, and so broke no rules. Of course, we know that it's all lies, as evidenced by the rehearsal video, preparing for summat they knew they might get reamed for.

Always did like this old Moodys song .......

So ..... though he said there was no party, we now all know that at least 3 (almost certainly more) separate parties went ahead while we were supposed to be in lockdown, and therefore, he had to appoint a person of irrefutable repute to investigate these "gatherings" that weren't parties (even though his own team admitted they were parties) .................... and now, we find that the person of irrefutable repute HAD HIS OWN PARTY and is under investigation himself.

:rofl:

If this were a script, The Thick Of It would reject it for being too far fetched and unbelievable.

I suppose we should thank BJ though for providing such wonderful entertainment at this difficult time.
:LOL:

Oh, feck me ...... it's rumoured that Frost's replacement as lead negotiator is going to be Liz "cheese, apples and pork markets" Truss.

That's this one .... FOR FECK's SAKE !!!

How many more are going to resign or be sacked for not delivering something that's unachievable ... as it was a lie ?!