Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 419 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Posted here, to avoid clogging up the football threads ..........

Covid, Brexit, a worthless (world class??!!) track and trace system, yet Johnson has managed a break ................. yet you're (Hampton) bothered about a local jouro having a few days away with his family?!

Giveover.
Attempted humourous connection between folk bailing out on hols at the wrong time Moonay - clearly not received as such 😉

Attempted humourous connection between folk bailing out on hols at the wrong time Moonay - clearly not received as such 😉

My apologies mate. Of course I should have taken it as such. I was too much into "fire back" mode, based on shooting down the made up negative stuff from some of our fellow posters.
:cheers:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Apparently, the deal never made sense. Bloody hell. If only they'd have told us that last December, eh?

Who knows, this may be a masterful stroke of brinksmanship and bluff calling. Unfortunately, I fear it's yet another lie, from a liar, who continually lies, as that's what's always served him so well.

He doesn't even have the bollocks to tell us the truth.

Well, they've done it. The shameless, two faced, cowardly, duplicitous lying cretins have gone and done it.

The government imposed a 3 line whip to subvert something it imposed a 3 line whip to implement a short while ago.

Shame on all those who supported such a pathetic proposal led by a pathetic PM.

To all who voted to leave ............. who believed Johnson, ............. who voted to "get Brexit done" in the December election .............. please, feel free to either attempt to offer an answer to James O'Brien's succinct summing up of the situation, or alternatively, denounce Johnson for the chancer that he's showing himself to be.

It's a fair question that's posed...........

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/present...eaction-to-brexit-internal-markets-bill-vote/

'Thick as mince' Davies has been at it today, also. 'Why should the UK be prevented from exporting products that do not meet EU standards?'....you couldn't make it up. I usually accuse Johnson, Gove and co of just being liars. However, think it's more than that....they lie, because they just don't get it...i.e. they are all as thick as mince.​

I think I've heard it all now.

We''ll leave with a great deal ........................................ no we're not.
We'll get a deal like Canada ............................................ no we won't.
No way are we leaving with no deal ............................. yes we are.
Even if we do leave with no deal, there'll be no change to customs procedures at borders .................. yes there will.
Under no account will the customs process be more demanding .......... yes it will.
There won't be any delays ........................... yes there will.
We won't be creating lorry parks to cope with delays .......... yes we will.

Now .....

We're creating at least ten lorry parks .................. and they will "bring extra jobs and investment to the UK, as we forge a confident path ahead".

So much winning. :cry:

Well, BJ has just spoken with JB, congratulating him on winning the US election .............. given Biden's support for NI, (and of course Johnson's track record for committing more U-turns than a fairground dodgem car), I presume we can expect the Internal Market Bill to be "re-assessed" in the next few days.
:rolleyes:

Bloody hell ............................ I knew I should have had Cummings in a double with Johnson.

And everything was going so well. :rolleyes: