Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 389 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

So Burgon wants us to allow Labour Party member to decide if we should go to war? Lest us forget these are the brainwashed half wits that wanted to inflict Corbyn on the country. I recall him post election in complete denial as to why they lost. I’d label him an idiot but that would be insulting to idiots.

He really is the most interesting man in the a queue of uninteresting people (only because of where he worked)
For once MiW I agree with you
Now lets go for a run, insult R L-B

So ...... Johnson's new cabinet: early doors, less reshuffle, more part "night of the long knives", part damp squib.

Well done him for getting rid of McVey and Leadsom, but to bin Smith after he restored power sharing at Stormont smacks of personal vendetta.

More to come (hopefully), but let's face it, he doesn't have a great hand to play with.

Oooh.......kudos to Javid. A big two fingers to the Johnson (well, Cummings) demand that he sack all his advisors.

The control freakery may just be what kills this shitpile of a government.

We left the EU as people didn’t like being governed by unelected bureaucrats but we’ve ended up being governed by an unelected bureaucrat Dominic Cummings.

Go figure
Erm .......... did you read the above tweet before submitting your post? :hmmm:

;)

There have been rumours of Sunak being appointed to the role for sometime. I suspect it’s a trap Javid - and I like the man - fell into, as Boris couldn't sack him at this point.

Sunak has the qualifications and has risen significantly in the ranks. Stood in during the leaders debate in December and did extremely well as a relative media unknown. Ripped Wrong Daily to pieces, not a particularly hard task admittedly, but was an accomplishment performance. A Brexit supporter to boot, so even better news.

Ripped Wrong Daily to pieces, not a particularly hard task admittedly, but was an accomplishment performance.

in your bigoted opinion, he is just another tory lying bastard in a long line of them, look at his voting record, hardly this new compassionate caring tory party jonson promised.

I wonder how many british jobs will be lost to 'outsourcing' company Infosys now this mon has got his hand on the countries purse strings.

in your bigoted opinion, he is just another tory lying bastard in a long line of them, look at his voting record, hardly this new compassionate caring tory party jonson promised.

I wonder how many british jobs will be lost to 'outsourcing' company Infosys now this mon has got his hand on the countries purse strings.

In your bigoted opinion.

Pity to see Cox go, though it’s suggested he’ll be overseeing the necessary changes in the judicial system to prevent courts interfering in political matters. More difficult to do as AG.

His replacement is no wet arse left whinger, so it’s all good. Just indulged myself on the Guardians comment section. It’s wonderful, Boris has certainly boiled some piss today.