Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 396 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Considering that Pritti Patel has dropped her support for capital punishment, in order to be accepted into the Cabinet (Theresa May's Cabinet before she lied and consorted with a foreign country)

What do you think her signature punishment should be, given that she is a 'hang 'em and flog 'em' style Home Sec?

My suggesting is patelling: which part of the body should the punishment take place?

Back to the UK, it seems that Leigh's election of a Tory MP isn't so much a flash in the pan, as a flash in the pub.
😳

13 years ago. At a private function in a pub. No doubt whilst pissed. I’m guessing the left is now whipping itself up into a state of moral indignation and hysteria whilst fuelling up the bandwagon?

13 years ago. At a private function in a pub. No doubt whilst pissed. I’m guessing the left is now whipping itself up into a state of moral indignation and hysteria whilst fuelling up the bandwagon?
😁😁😁
Jump down off your high horse. If that had been a Labour MP, you'd have been all over it like a rash.

If that's a standard of behaviour you deem acceptable from your elected representatives, then fine .........I just found my little joke quite funny.

Regardless, i expect he'll get a stiff talking to from big nob in the party.
👀

How can our Home Sec, who left the Cabinet as ID Sec because she broke the law (and lied), now be in charge of our laws, security and police?

The ministerial code isn’t a law. So what law are you suggesting she has broke? Oh and as Home Secretary she isn’t ‘in charge of the law’.

Your patelling quip is a good though I grant you. Not as finite as the shadow chancellors suggestion of lynching a cabinet member however.

😁😁😁
Jump down off your high horse. If that had been a Labour MP, you'd have been all over it like a rash.

If that's a standard of behaviour you deem acceptable from your elected representatives, then fine .........I just found my little joke quite funny.

Regardless, i expect he'll get a stiff talking to from big nob in the party.
👀

I got the humour - my forecast of the reaction wasn’t aimed at your good self, so jump down from yours!

Seems like the bloke is human - pissed in a pub (perish the thought) and encouraged as a laugh to get his cock out. If it happened whilst he was an MP, then I’ll concede it’s not acceptable behaviour - but 13 years ago...

Anyway Priti is now apparently in charge of the law apparently, so I’m sure she’ll give it a good seeing to.

The ministerial code isn’t a law. So what law are you suggesting she has broke? Oh and as Home Secretary she isn’t ‘in charge of the law’.

Your patelling quip is a good though I grant you. Not as finite as the shadow chancellors suggestion of lynching a cabinet member however.

legislature cf law (I was speaking down to your level of understanding)
perhaps 'enforcing the law' suits your particular form of pendentary
tomato tomato

treason

I got the humour - my forecast of the reaction wasn’t aimed at your good self, so jump down from yours!

Seems like the bloke is human - pissed in a pub (perish the thought) and encouraged as a laugh to get his cock out. If it happened whilst he was an MP, then I’ll concede it’s not acceptable behaviour - but 13 years ago...

Anyway Priti is now apparently in charge of the law apparently, so I’m sure she’ll give it a good seeing to.

and the Johnson and Gove law breaking?

legislature cf law (I was speaking down to your level of understanding)
perhaps 'enforcing the law' suits your particular form of pendentary
tomato tomato

treason

She neither enforces the law or is in charge of it. Do you actually understand how laws come to fruition in this country?? Do you actually know what treason means??

She neither enforces the law or is in charge of it. Do you actually understand how laws come to fruition in this country?? .........

Erm ......

In her role, she (or someone responsible to her) is responsible for the Police ....... who enforce (some of) the law.

Also, she is responsible for the legislative programme (presumably just within the Home Office).

Happy to help.
;)

https://assets.publishing.service.g...8582/List_of_Ministerial_Responsibilities.pdf