Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 395 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

The left despises politicians like Patel as she doesn’t fall into the stereotypes they portray. When you have a populist government and policies. Personal attacks are the last resort. Likewise, it’s good to see disgruntled (former) officials, throwing their toys out of the pram. I’m sure we’ll see more as various departments are stripped back to be more efficient and in tune with the government. The gravy train is coming to an end.

Studs you sound like an anarchist
In my readings, some of the Tory party despise Patel

Personal attacks asa last resort? As in the attacks on Corbyn and Miliband by the MSM and people who were very concerned about Corby recognising the State of Palestine

The problem is that:
Cummings cannot control everything
Johnson does not want to control everything, only what interests him. That is what he did as Mayor of London.

As MiW says you need to delegate
Without the Civil Service, who are there to advise and govern in the name of the Government (and politicians who listen), there will be a bollock dropped (e.g. Gideon Osbourne's pasty tax budget)

After she receives the usual Twitter bombardment by faceless internet bullies let's hope she isn't feeling suicidal ...well how did that happen ?... not me guv !
Do you not think that our public representatives should be open to scrutiny or criticism then hindley?

I'm not for a second suggesting that the treatment Caroline Flack received was remotely acceptable, but if Patel uses twitter to "communicate", then presumably, she expects feedback.

Well given the anxiety and predictions of Armageddon when the WA negotiations didn’t run like clockwork, I was expecting similar predictions about the collapse of the bloc!

Besides I thought you said they didn’t need us? Or was that Notts? Or maybe Dalek?

Ah, my faith in you is restored! 😂

not me

Do you not think that our public representatives should be open to scrutiny or criticism then hindley?

I'm not for a second suggesting that the treatment Caroline Flack received was remotely acceptable, but if Patel uses twitter to "communicate", then presumably, she expects feedback.

As on here I think posters should have to submit their correct name ...might cut down on the shit stirring tittle-tattle which is very dangerous at times.

The gun's gone bang, in the 3000m steeplechase, and we've barely reached the first bend, yet you're getting excited that we haven't tripped over our laces yet ! Quite a few hurdles - and a big bloody water-jump - to go yet mate. That said, I have every confidence that the lying charlatan won't let us down. :rolleyes:

Ah, there are we. I was getting worried 😂

Nah ....not me. I think they do need us - maybe less so than we need them though. We're a big part of their economy, so why would they want us to go? That said, it'll hurt us more in the long run.

We are, or were, a cash cow for them. We will still trade, no need to panic.

Despite the loss of our contributions there was no holding back on demanding a budget increase from the rest. No surprise those asked to provide more refused to sign on the dotted line. So much for increased unity, I suspect the reality is dawning. I bet in hindsight they’d been more respectful toward Cameron’s request.

As on here I think posters should have to submit their correct name ...might cut down on the shit stirring tittle-tattle which is very dangerous at times.
Fair point. At the very least, it should be traceable through the platform.

I doubt we've heard the last of these accusations of bullying though.

MiW........we were no more a cash cow than a higher rate tax payer is.

As it happens, if all folk (and companies) paid the taxes they're supposed to, we'd all be much better off.

Exactly, paying more than others and receiving a lot less.

You're no Norm. I shouldn't have to explain stuff to you ........and I know I don't have to.

Why therefore you choose to deliberately conflate "cash cow" with "net contributor" is beyond me.

That said, if we were indeed paying out what Johnson "alleged" (ie. lied about), then I can see how you might have been fooled.

At least our NHS are going to be getting their £350m a week.
:rolleyes:

You're no Norm. I shouldn't have to explain stuff to you ........and I know I don't have to.

Why therefore you choose to deliberately conflate "cash cow" with "net contributor" is beyond me.

That said, if we were indeed paying out what Johnson "alleged" (ie. lied about), then I can see how you might have been fooled.

At least our NHS are going to be getting their £350m a week.
:rolleyes:

Tomato’s, tomato’s.

Bit harsh on Stormin though.

Btw, no need to plough all that dough into the our national treasure, it’s being flogged to Trump remember. 😂

Back to the UK, it seems that Leigh's election of a Tory MP isn't so much a flash in the pan, as a flash in the pub.
😳

response below
Aye, and the rest. Sadly he’s like the turd that won’t flush, reckons he’ll serve in the shadow cabinet if Wrong Daily gets in. Seems Diane didn’t fancy her chances so much.

Yes, he should just shuffle off. He was always the wrong man for any time, with too much baggage. My idealistic kids were swept up with his generalisms and simple populist solutions (yes I am still talking about Corbyn) at the last Labour Leadership contest.
If Rebecca Long Bailey picks Corbyn for her shadow cabinet, it would confirm my opinions about her lack of judgement. It seems she wants to be ideologically pure rather than ever win an election. Unless it is the shadow Liz Truss and her jam exports.
Diane Abbott, clever person, commendable for her achievements, frequently displays questionable judgement. Just like so many members of our governments (including all parties here)

You sure?
Yes, I do not know enough about EU finances to ever say such a thing. This was not one of my arguments at the time.
Also unlike you I remember what I post.