Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 393 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

I offered an olive branch months ago courtesy of a PM. I thought that would be the big thing to do to clean the slate. He didn’t even have decency to reply. I think that speaks volumes for the lads lack of character, so I think we know where we stand.

I did not respond as it was a hollow gesture from a shallow person, you could not even send that so called "olive branch" without sending it to the owner of this board as well, then you made a big thing of it telling everyone else after you had been ignored. If I offer any olive branch, apology or act of solace to anyone I do it in privacy because it is meant, yours wasn't and that speaks volumes for your character a nasty, manipulative, hypocritical liar who thinks he is somehow superior to everyone you interact with. I hope this lets you "know where we stand".

I did not respond as it was a hollow gesture from a shallow person, you could not even send that so called "olive branch" without sending it to the owner of this board as well, then you made a big thing of it telling everyone else after you had been ignored. If I offer any olive branch, apology or act of solace to anyone I do it in privacy because it is meant, yours wasn't and that speaks volumes for your character a nasty, manipulative, hypocritical liar who thinks he is somehow superior to everyone you interact with. I hope this lets you "know where we stand".

Once more your complete lack of self awareness is astounding. Admin was read in as they had asked for an end to the bickering. I thought I’d act the bigger person and make the first move to end it for the benefit of all on here. I was thanked for it. Sadly you didn’t have the manners, balls, nor indeed character, to respond, especially as you were equally as responsible for the ongoing argument and had plenty to apologise for.. That speaks volumes and doesn’t reflect well on you.

Unfortunately your unpleasant personality flaws and weaknesses have been exposed on here, none more so yesterday in the huge disrespect you demonstrated toward a vulnerable female who has taken her own life. You ought to be ashamed and I hope after a nights sleep you have reflected on your behaviour and find sincerity in offering an apology for it.

Why don't you two wipe the slate clean, forget all the (alleged) name calling that may have taken place in the past, and take respond to each other's posts as if they were a new poster.

The ping pong this afternoon and evening, though quite entertaining at first, has become quite tiresome.

Neither of you will believe you're at fault ....... so assume that neither of you are and start again.

That would be the "big" thing to do .............................. so I doubt you'll do it.
:rolleyes:

👏👏👏👏......well said

Just read yet another spat between MiW n LMB....Just a shame you BOTH can't reread Moonay's post about wiping the slate clean. IMO both at fault & as bad as each other. I find you both(LMB n MiW) to be decent posters, opinionated, dogmatic & headstrong but surely there comes a time when enough is enough. Regardless of who did / didn't offer an olive branch, who is more toxic than the other, who is / isn't the bigger person....just give it a rest please lads ( apologises if I'm being condescending btw) ...it's time to call it a day before someone seriously says something they may regret & as someone once said ....live n let live..😇

What a fucking sad individual. That thread was in condolence about the death of a vulnerable young woman. You hijacked it to spout your political propaganda. Not one word from you about her death. Not one word. You ought to go away and reflect on it and your response before you say anymore.
The piety returns

Was there anything to stop those "best workers" from coming here previously Studs?

Also, just what exactly might "encourage" them to come under this scheme? Unless, of course, you're assuming that companies will have to increase salaries to this new minimum level.

Maybe Cummings will get a new Superforecaster. 🤔

Pritti Patel application for work in the UK as Home Sec. (70 points required)

Sorry my original formatting did not work, and could not be bothered to use <DIV>

Characteristics / Essential / Points
Offer of job by approved sponsor 20
Job at appropriate skill level 20
Speaks English at required level X 10
she does not understand counter terrorism. Essential for a Home Sec. I suggest
Salary of £20,480 (min) - £23,039 X 0
Salary of £23,040 - £25,599 X 10
Salary of £25,600 or above 20
I bet any of her 'best mates' in the Tory party would do it and replace her at the drop of a hat
Job in a designated shortage occupation X 20
No, we have had 3 of these in the last 24 months
Education qualification: PhD in a subject relevant to the job X 20
Does not need a qualification to do job
Education qualification: PhD in a Stem subject relevant to the job X 20
PhD haha STEM haha

Lucky for her she was born here after her parents were welcomed into this country from Uganda (before Amin came to power, by the way)

Last edited:
Pritti Patel application for work in the UK as Home Sec. (70 points required)

Sorry my original formatting did not work, and could not be bothered to use <DIV>

Characteristics / Essential / Points
Offer of job by approved sponsor 20
Job at appropriate skill level 20
Speaks English at required level X 10
she does not understand counter terrorism. Essential for a Home Sec. I suggest
Salary of £20,480 (min) - £23,039 X 0
Salary of £23,040 - £25,599 X 10
Salary of £25,600 or above 20
I bet any of her 'best mates' in the Tory party would do it and replace her at the drop of a hat
Job in a designated shortage occupation X 20
No, we have had 3 of these in the last 24 months
Education qualification: PhD in a subject relevant to the job X 20
Does not need a qualification to do job
Education qualification: PhD in a Stem subject relevant to the job X 20
PhD haha STEM haha

Lucky for her she was born here after her parents were welcomed into this country from Uganda (before Amin came to power, by the way)
The worst thing is we already had the right to send any EU migrant that wasn't in work or earning enough back home after 3 months whilst we were in the EU.
Just didn't make sense to implement it as we need low-skilled workers from the EU. Would have cost more to implement than we would gain.

Common sense to have an Australian style points system. With exceptions for certain industries like agriculture and NHS.

It’s also welcome to encourage the best workers from across the globe. Rather than favouring EU workers.

So, we steal key workers from poorer countries, such as doctors and nurses from South Africa or India, without actually paying a penny for training them, and where they are urgently needed in their own countries. How patronising and how callous. What a smug cow she is.

So, we steal key workers from poorer countries, such as doctors and nurses from South Africa or India, without actually paying a penny for training them, and where they are urgently needed in their own countries. How patronising and how callous. What a smug cow she is.
Doesn’t matter mate, blue passports.

Can’t believe you’re actually gloating about not being able to come up with any tangible benefits of Brexit (other than a blue passport) and having a completely inept home sec.

I'm not gloating about anything...I want a blue passport, why not just be happy for me ? I don't deny you the right to or demand reasons why you voted for the worst set of opposition politicians in several generations. It's you business...allow me the same privilege.

BTW...to clear up any confusion...are you male or female not that it matters .

I'm not gloating about anything...I want a blue passport, why not just be happy for me ? I don't deny you the right to or demand reasons why you voted for the worst set of opposition politicians in several generations. It's you business...allow me the same privilege.

BTW...to clear up any confusion...are you male or female not that it matters .
Who did I vote for? And no it doesn't matter you're right

Who did I vote for? And no it doesn't matter you're right

Well I'm guessing it was one of the not very good opposition parties...personally I could possibly vote for the greens in the future but I can see the Tories ruling for the next 10 years. This neither pleases or displeased me but I'm content.