Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 330 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Nah, he’s just shit!

By all means. Neither were leaders of their country at the time and Boris was standing up for the Muslim community in his capacity as Mayor against inaccurate claims. Should be applauded for that.

The government told him it in no uncertain terms it was not on the table and he accepts this. Even this document they ‘acquired’ (have they said where from yet?) it was barely mentioned and commentators accept it wasn’t a smoking gun. Still they use it to spread fear and peddle a lie as it’s all they’ve got. Disgusting really duping the vulnerable.

Don’t forget the would be chancellor, their backers, their advisors... Plenty of good people still left within that party, sadly they are being swamped by this ideology. It’s an utter disgrace. I too want Johnson to win, but by a thumping margin and hope it’s enough to rid labour of this disease and they can back back to being a credible opposition and a party worthy of consideration to form a government. Don’t think he will though, a narrow victory I think. A hung parliament would unfortunately continue the paralysis and be very detrimental for the country and democracy if the referendum isn’t respected,

You need to see a psychiatrist!

This is in the Tory manifesto
Very creepy, dare I say undemocratic
As it is in the manifesto, convention dictates that this could not be blocked by the Lords
tory manifesto.jpg

Speaking of social media clips, I can’t believe what I’ve just seen....When one gets savaged and humiliated by Phillip Schofield, one should surely recognise its time to give up. What an embarrassment Corbyn is, bloody Gordon the Gopher could be more effective.
so you did not watch the whole interview (just the Matt Hancock highlights?)
It was not like you describe at all, a warm considered interview, he came across as a reasonable chap. I do realise that this is part of the problem with Corbyn; his calm reasonable platitudes.
I could not see Johnson coming across as well as Corbyn in the same circumstances

Last edited:
Why do politicians seem to lie so much nowadays? Why don't they just own, and then justify or apologise for things they've previously said or written?

Just seen a Nick Robinson interview with Raab, where Raab denys ever calling for the NHS to be privatised - Robinson quoted a pamphlet to him, co-authored by Raab.

Raab then accused Robinson of taking it out of context, mentioning the existence of Costa and florists as examples of privatisation.

Robinson responded, saying that the pamphlet quoted the privatisation of "hospitals", not coffee shops - Raab bumbles that he didn't write those parts. Aaagh!!!

I suspect Hindley, it's easier access to previous statements that catches folk out. Why oh why do they try and deny it?

Was it not the book that he co-authored with other free market ideologues
Britannia Unchained: Global Lessons for Growth and Prosperity by Kwarteng, Kwasi, Patel, Priti, Raab, Dominic, Skidmore, Chris, Truss, Elizabeth (September 13, 2012)
brit.jpg Studs, your one for saying that comments on links are illuminating, have a look at the reviews on Amazon (5th form essays, citing themselves, their poor opinion of the British worker, students choosing easy subjects like economics - OK I made that one up :whistle:. Are some of the highlights)

Last edited:
so you did not watch the whole interview (just the Matt Hancock highlights?)
It was not like you describe at all, a warm considered interview, he came across as a reasonable chap. I do realise that this is part of the problem with Corbyn; his calm reasonable platitudes.
I could not see Johnson coming across as well as Corbyn in the same circumstances

Sweet Jesus, he’s now just been torn a new one by Vine. The man is a walking calamity. He should be just be shut away with Diane for his own protection, they could rekindle old times. Mind you he said in the interview he can contain his excitement in all circumstances, so I doubt he’ll be rising to the occasion once more. Poor Diane.

Boris has said he’ll succumb to an interview with Phillip and Holly. Far better than that nasty Mr Neil.

Little mention so far today of Russia supplying Labour the non smoking gun of non existent talks of flogging the NHS. Apparently Pillock was grilled by that not so lovely lady from Wigan this morning and was very evasive and wouldn’t answer questions on the source of the leak. She was keen instead to talk about the content until it was pointed out to her there was nowt in it of note on the nhs to talk about.

Was it not the book that he co-authored with other free market ideologues ........

Could be Daleks. Nick Robinson referred to it as a pamphlet ........ maybe he was trying to get a rise from Raab.

To say what he did though re the content just shows the the depths to which they're willing to stoop.

Nah, he’s just shit!.....,
Shit maybe, yet, shit with balls ....... as opposed to your man, who seems to have lost his.

........By all means. Neither were leaders of their country at the time and Boris was standing up for the Muslim community in his capacity as Mayor against inaccurate claims. Should be applauded for that.........,

You know, I agree with the the "applauded" ........and the "moron". What a shame he's since lost his balls (as has already been proven).

.........The government told him it in no uncertain terms it was not on the table and he accepts this. Even this document they ‘acquired’ (have they said where from yet?) it was barely mentioned and commentators accept it wasn’t a smoking gun. Still they use it to spread fear and peddle a lie as it’s all they’ve got. Disgusting really duping the vulnerable............,

If you shove your head any deeper in the sand, you'll come up on a beach in Australia !

.......Don’t forget the would be chancellor, their backers, their advisors... Plenty of good people still left within that party, sadly they are being swamped by this ideology. It’s an utter disgrace. I too want Johnson to win, but by a thumping margin and hope it’s enough to rid labour of this disease and they can back back to being a credible opposition and a party worthy of consideration to form a government. Don’t think he will though, a narrow victory I think. A hung parliament would unfortunately continue the paralysis and be very detrimental for the country and democracy if the referendum isn’t respected,

Why would a hung parliament continue the paralysis? Johnson has tried to make this election all about Brexit. Never has the phrase "Get Brexit done" been spouted so frequently. Just because he may not get the result he wants doesn't mean that he'd be paralysed.

If it turns out that, yet again, he hasn't been able to "get Brexit done", surely he'd have to concede that another referendum would be the only option. Wouldn't he?

Little mention so far today of Russia .......

......from Johnson at least. You know. That report he's holding on to. The one that probably contains stuff he'd rather us not see. Well, not yet at least. What's that you say? It's probably rubbish? Fair point. In which case though, why wouldn't he release it? Same old thing maybe.
No balls.

This sums up the Anti-Semitism row in the Labour Party and how people seem to believe it means JC is anti-Semitic.

Corbyn has done an astounding amount of debating, protesting and has been staunchly against all forms of discrimination throughout his life.

His actions are not those of an anti-Semite. Rather someone looking to find peace and maintain solidarity with those who are being oppressed.

Anti-semitism and Pro-Palestine are completely separate issues that some are very willing to blur in order to paint Corbyn as an anti-Semite or a racist whilst voting for someone who has actually said some quite damaging and demeaning racist comments.

If you want to attack Corbyn then don’t use the anti-semitism thing because it really is bollocks to claim he is racist or anti-Semitic.

this isn’t to detract from the fact there are anti-semites in all forms of political debate in Britain and it needs reforming. Same with islamophobia.

But heavens sake I wish people would realise that it is not Corbyn who is racist or anti-Semitic. There are other targets to go for if you really care about these issues.

Really makes me disgusted to see people wifake outrage at something a Labour person may say yet they will stand by another possibly worse politician just because they will “get Brexit done” or some bulls**t like that.

And I’m not a Labour/Corbyn supporter. Before the accusations of bias.

Nice post Richy.

Would you accept that, given the evidence of obvious anti-semitic activity (to whatever extent, and no matter how deep or shallow it runs) within the Labour Party, that he could and (with hindsight?) should have done more to counter it?

This sums up the Anti-Semitism row in the Labour Party and how people seem to believe it means JC is anti-Semitic.

Corbyn has done an astounding amount of debating, protesting and has been staunchly against all forms of discrimination throughout his life.

His actions are not those of an anti-Semite. Rather someone looking to find peace and maintain solidarity with those who are being oppressed.

Anti-semitism and Pro-Palestine are completely separate issues that some are very willing to blur in order to paint Corbyn as an anti-Semite or a racist whilst voting for someone who has actually said some quite damaging and demeaning racist comments.

If you want to attack Corbyn then don’t use the anti-semitism thing because it really is bollocks to claim he is racist or anti-Semitic.

this isn’t to detract from the fact there are anti-semites in all forms of political debate in Britain and it needs reforming. Same with islamophobia.

But heavens sake I wish people would realise that it is not Corbyn who is racist or anti-Semitic. There are other targets to go for if you really care about these issues.

Really makes me disgusted to see people wifake outrage at something a Labour person may say yet they will stand by another possibly worse politician just because they will “get Brexit done” or some bulls**t like that.

And I’m not a Labour/Corbyn supporter. Before the accusations of bias.

He is being picked on big time....even by certain far right posters on this forum. If it wasn't so vindictive it would almost be funny. Cretins like Schofield showing complete disrespect and misunderstanding of the situation. It reminds me of a child being scolded by his mum for making his younger sibling cry..."go on, say you're sorry or you'll get no tea'...Pathetic with a capital P. Yet Johnson is hardly pressed on anything, despite lying through his back teeth.....total media and newspaper bias. I want Labour to win now more than ever, just to annoy the right wing of the Tory party with their bullying tactics and misinformation.

I want Labour to win now more than ever, just to annoy the right wing of the Tory party with their bullying tactics and misinformation.

See this sentence sums up why people like me hold the power over people like you. I would prefer a Tory victory but if it didn't happen deep down I dont give a flying fuck. Will not make a blind bit of difference to me whereas you will go into suicidal meltdown.

See what I mean...that is true power.

Bring it on.

See this sentence sums up why people like me hold the power over people like you. I would prefer a Tory victory but if it didn't happen deep down I dont give a flying fuck. Will not make a blind bit of difference to me whereas you will go into suicidal meltdown.

See what I mean...that is true power.

Bring it on.[/QUOTE

So, you don't really care who wins.......interesting.

#rattledorwhat.com

Can't even post properly now.

I would prefer a Tory win but if it doesn't happen, so what but will piss my sides at your reaction if they do.

Now don't worry too much. Get a good night's sleep.

Speaking of social media clips, I can’t believe what I’ve just seen....When one gets savaged and humiliated by Phillip Schofield, one should surely recognise its time to give up. What an embarrassment Corbyn is, bloody Gordon the Gopher could be more effective.

Isn't only the "feckless" and "layabouts" that spend their days watching daytime TV