Brewster is an utter embarrassment | Page 10 | Vital Football

Brewster is an utter embarrassment

Why are you doing this TT? I ain't perfect but I do have a view that I'm allowed to express......always done without insult and never with bad language. It appears to offend you insome way....very odd mate.
I say again some on here, not all, seem to hate too much...that is all.

And still you persist with your 'hate' mantra.
If you post misleadingly, see #176 where I showed that you, and you only, had mentioned hate originally then I will point that out.
To now cry about it being unfair to be called out for it is, again, ironic as you seem to think it perfectly OK for you to call people haters but don't like it when someone points out the inconsistencies and inaccuracies of your posts.

And still you persist with your 'hate' mantra.
If you post misleadingly, see #176 where I showed that you, and you only, had mentioned hate originally then I will point that out.
To now cry about it being unfair to be called out for it is, again, ironic as you seem to think it perfectly OK for you to call people haters but don't like it when someone points out the inconsistencies and inaccuracies of your posts.
I never said I didn't mate.....have you forgot to take you tablets?
So you don't think there is anyone on here who hates any player or a manager or an owner TT........not one?

I never said I didn't mate.....have you forgot to take you tablets?
So you don't think there is anyone on here who hates any player or a manager or an owner TT........not one?
Do you deliberately miss the point?

No one said you didn't call posters 'haters' just that to do so, without a shred of evidence to show that they do in fact 'hate' a player, is wrong, pejorative and unfounded but,as usual, you play the victim and we are all expected to see it your way because"that's how you see it".

I see criticism from many, myself included.
The fact that you see criticism as hate/hatred is down to you but to expect that viewpoint to go unchallenged is unrealisticic
Criticism - def "the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes."
Hatred -def : extreme dislike or disgust : hate. 2 : ill will or resentment that is usually mutual

Criticism can be constructive, hatred can't yet you feel it OK to accuse posters of hatred and expect not to be pulled up for it.

I'll leave you to interpret the above 'as you see it' but won't be commenting further.

Do you deliberately miss the point?

No one said you didn't call posters 'haters' just that to do so, without a shred of evidence to show that they do in fact 'hate' a player, is wrong, pejorative and unfounded but,as usual, you play the victim and we are all expected to see it your way because"that's how you see it".

I see criticism from many, myself included.
The fact that you see criticism as hate/hatred is down to you but to expect that viewpoint to go unchallenged is unrealisticic
Criticism - def "the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes."
Hatred -def : extreme dislike or disgust : hate. 2 : ill will or resentment that is usually mutual

Criticism can be constructive, hatred can't yet you feel it OK to accuse posters of hatred and expect not to be pulled up for it.

I'll leave you to interpret the above 'as you see it' but won't be commenting further.
Yes I miss you point TT.
You say no one hates on here, just banter and an occassional dislike then?
You can control what you say (type) on here but you can't control how your words are perceived.....is that an issue for you?

Yes I miss you point TT.
You say no one hates on here, just banter and an occassional dislike then?
You can control what you say (type) on here but you can't control how your words are perceived.....is that an issue for you?

Definitely my last post on this matter.

No-one hates any Blades player.
Most of us dislike how poorly Brewster has performed and are greatly disappointed with him.

That in a nutshell is it.

You can do what you like with those very clear statement s.

Definitely my last post on this matter.

No-one hates any Blades player.
Most of us dislike how poorly Brewster has performed and are greatly disappointed with him.

That in a nutshell is it.

You can do what you like with those very clear statement s.
First point SBT....it won't be your last mate.
One question....you speak for every Blade on here and know for certain what is in their hearts? I don;t say they all hate but some do.....players, staff, manager, owner.
You say never been any hatred at all on here....must just be banter eh?

There aren't any Knees in Treeton. Worn them all away working hard down the pit so they tell me.
31 years since production ceased at TREETON pit mi owd pal,the vast majority of residents that now live in GODS OWN VILLAGE didn't have the pleasure of working in such a hard working environment along side some wonderful folk.:yes: UTB