Brewster and McBurnie | Vital Football

Brewster and McBurnie

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
Did anyone else just expect him to miss the penalty aswell? I do feel for the lad but I can't see any positives in the 24m signing. Was prepared to give him this season but I generally can't see it working for him here.

To be fair to McBurnie he scored an ok goal and won a few headers. No surprise he also missed a pen, that I wasn't shocked about either.

Last edited:
Brewster and McBurnie.

Sounds like a small town firm of solicitors in some far flung Scottish dump.

Play the same coincidentally!

There's no proof of anything there
A Forest fan comes tear arsing into them and they are all knocked off balance

There isn't one single micro image of McBurnie stamping on him

I'm afraid I'm sticking with McB on this one. First of all George and his 500 mates shouldn't have been on the pitch, and having acknowledged thats where he was, he should receive a banning order. Second, McB has got a Moon boot on. Its hard enough to walk and keep your balance anyway. If you're getting jostled with one of those on, McB has done well not to stand on his bollocks. Third, I can't recall anyone dying from having their leg stood on, (if it was), unless he means the accountant getting his head bitten off by the T-Rex in Jurassic Park. If it had been the T-Rex I think George would probably shat himself anyway. Finally, and I'm being a bit harsh here, but soft lads with that colour combination of kagoul and sweat pants, and a nice little doggy to walk, should think twice before going face to face (leg to boot) against some mad bastard 6ft 2 professional athlete.

Not guilty, mi lud...

Awwww, look how soft and cuddly he looks - how could he be anything other than a victim?

'Thought he was going to die' - he must have been in a lot of scraps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fat little pussy.

Big well done again to McBurnie. May this reignite his Blades career? :LOL: